1/6 Hot Toys MMS239 Black Widow The Winter Soldier Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haircut looks good. With this figure it looks like either the head is too big or the body too small? Is it just the way it looks in photos vs in hand?

Dang that looks awesome. Tempted to try this if I can't figure out how to straighten the hair.

I tried it with boiling water (a method I use for my dolls) and a hair dryer, but it didn't work and her hair started to melt. It's s very cheap fibre.
So I thought I cut if off :) Now they fall a but more natural.

Best Black Widow of all time including the Civil War one.

I fully agree! A couple of weeks ago I did not have any BW yet and wanted to wait to see pictures for the Civil War version. BW Winter Soldier was my clear favorite and after I saw the CW prototype images... well, no doubt for me. BW Winter Soldier is the winner. I searched and found a new one still sealed at retail price and went for it without any doubt. Here a couple of pictures together with big sister :)

Attachments

• DSCN4146.JPG
    DSCN4146.JPG
    399.3 KB · Views: 262
  • DSCN4149.JPG
    DSCN4149.JPG
    403 KB · Views: 262
It looks nice....good job with the hair!

I fully agree! A couple of weeks ago I did not have any BW yet and wanted to wait to see pictures for the Civil War version. BW Winter Soldier was my clear favorite and after I saw the CW prototype images... well, no doubt for me. BW Winter Soldier is the winner. I searched and found a new one still sealed at retail price and went for it without any doubt. Here a couple of pictures together with big sister :)

Nice!

hi guys,

what's a good body that matches her skin color? i'm thinking of customizing one and getting a phicen type seamless body. any suggestions would be appreciated.

I MIGHT get the new CW BW, but all-in-all I still prefer the WS version. What I DO like about the CW version is that they finally nailed a good expression on the head sculpt and I like the batons. Other than that, I prefer the hair and everything else on the WS version. I may just end up buying the CW batons off ebay later for my WS BW.

Yeah, TWS Widow is definitely my favorite Widow of the Widdows thus far. Definitely not a bad one to go with at all if you were to just have one BW in your collection. The CW Widow sculpt looks to be the best likeness, but I don't think the previous sculpts were all that horrible; not as horrible as what people make them out to be, in my opinion. Of the existing ones, I think TWS has the best likeness.

Today I have been shooting new pics. I hope you like them. I think this BW is more iconic than other versions.

bw_yellow_IMG_9191.jpg

Back