1/6 Hot Toys MMS239 Black Widow The Winter Soldier Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agree, for me, this is the best Widow so far, couldn't be any more satisfied with quality and price of the figure... If anything I would have preferred not so skinny arms [emoji106]🏼
927f22609d15e45e96930b2538b46c5c.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Agree, for me, this is the best Widow so far, couldn't be any more satisfied with quality and price of the figure... If anything I would have preferred not so skinny arms [emoji106]��
927f22609d15e45e96930b2538b46c5c.jpg
Yes...................................arms :monkey3 :lol

Great photo :clap The arms are the only thing I dislike on the figure atm :)

Ok I finally had time to open my Black Widow I picked up on Ebay and add her to my Marvel comics shelf in my office (here's some crappy cell phone picks)...

BW-avengers.jpg

I am very pleased with the figure and I am glad I picked this version over the others. Picked it up on Ebay and she came with extra hands and batons from the AOU version; so that gives me some cool options if I want. I don't think I will use them though because I love the spy look the most; which is why I think this is the best version of Black Widow.

I was slightly disappointed that the costume hinders articulation in the legs limiting some potential for more dynamic poses, but then again she looks pretty darn good standing straight up. It always takes me a few weeks reposing and futzing around with a figure before I find a pose I really like and then the figures usually stay that way for a long time.

Looking great, I think I actually saw the listing you won on Ebay and considered it myself.

I need to stop looking in this thread as every time I decide that I am most likely picking up the Civil War version as the Black Widow for my lineup I start to sway back towards the Winter Soldier one!

Looking great, I think I actually saw the listing you won on Ebay and considered it myself.

Glad you didn't :D I was very happy to be the only bidder and win it for just 159.99 :yess:

I need to stop looking in this thread as every time I decide that I am most likely picking up the Civil War version as the Black Widow for my lineup I start to sway back towards the Winter Soldier one!

I think the Civil War version will be great. The outfit is almost exactly the same as this one except for knee and elbow pads. I personally like the simpler hair on this one but the CW looks cool too. Knowing that the Civil War one was coming and how good it looks though helped me be patient in finding a WS version at a good price. I'm guessing the CW one will be pushing at least $220 when it comes out. My thought was if I can get a WS version significantly under $200 ($150 to $170 range) than I'll get that one now, but if I have to pay $200 plus I'm going to wait for Civil War. I would say that unless you REALLY like the batons, hair or the stand better that will come with the Civil War version, or really feel you need to buy it new from an official retailer like SS in case there are quality issues, snagging the WS version off someplace like ebay when you see a real good price is the way to go rather than waiting for CW.

Jaymas -
Look at some of the other photos posted in this thread. I think if you gives yours a slight hip pivot, it will make all the difference in how it looks on it's stand.
A little hip push, turn of the head, and slight movement of the arms can make a world of difference.
Ryan

Does anyone make sunglasses for the female figs? I tried using Coulson's glasses on her but they're too wide for female figs. I think if we can hide the dead stare, it will really improve the overall look.
Ryan

Jaymas -
Look at some of the other photos posted in this thread. I think if you gives yours a slight hip pivot, it will make all the difference in how it looks on it's stand.
A little hip push, turn of the head, and slight movement of the arms can make a world of difference.
Ryan

Thank you, I will try that :)

Wow, great photos.

I did something crazy today and cut her hair, cause I really hate that curl at the end of her hair. It makes her hair look like a helmet to me.
Now her hair is a bit shorter, but I really like it.

Yes, crazy, I know.

Back