Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It sounds like a lot of people didn't get the email and there's a good handful of reports of really late emails. I assumed because of how limited this was SS took the approach that they did with this PO to avoid a system crash. If that's the case I also assumed that they may have stopped sending emails to those who signed up too late

My email came into my inbox at 23:04 exactly on the 26th of April.
That's GMT. And my email confirming my order is 23:05:23
Perhaps anyone else who got the email could post when they got theirs?

Sent: Fri 4/26/13 6:04 PM USA Central time zone.

Four minutes after i woke up. Contemplated getting it for 20 mins and figured I decide after I got back from dinner. Was gone before I got back. Oh well no biggie.

Well at this stage, although its only three people posted including me, the email came in to us at the same time.
It can't have been alphabetical by email as my email starts with a V.
And it can't have been "people who have ordered the most stuff from Sideshow who were emailed first" as I have only ever ordered one single "on sale" item before placing this order.
Perhaps it was alphabetical by name. My name is Barry, so maybe that's it.
Or perhaps it was "in the order of when you registered for email notice of the pre-order"??
I suppose we might never know. It was all handled by computer.
There's no nefarious dastardly plan at work.

Well at this stage, although its only three people posted including me, the email came in to us at the same time.
It can't have been alphabetical by email as my email starts with a V.
And it can't have been "people who have ordered the most stuff from Sideshow who were emailed first" as I have only ever ordered one single "on sale" item before placing this order.
Perhaps it was alphabetical by name. My name is Barry, so maybe that's it.
Or perhaps it was "in the order of when you registered for email notice of the pre-order"??
I suppose we might never know. It was all handled by computer.
There's no nefarious dastardly plan at work.

Raw Shucks!

cast-of-scooby-doo-mystery-incorporated.jpg

Thats tough business, my dad worked the mines nightshift. Puts hell on ya i'm sure.

For sure! Me and my girl work the exact opposite hours so making time for her and everyone else is a bit difficult. Also I havent had a normal sleeping schedule since I started,its really starting to drive me crazy! Are you in the US? Judging by your avatar Im going to guess......yes. Great movies those were.

For sure! Me and my girl work the exact opposite hours so making time for her and everyone else is a bit difficult. Also I havent had a normal sleeping schedule since I started,its really starting to drive me crazy! Are you in the US? Judging by your avatar Im going to guess......yes. Great movies those were.

Yeah i'm in PA.

Dont even get me started on this! Ive been dying for that posability. I wonder how hard modding it would be...

I'm still waiting for a HT Iron Man that can do this. We're finally getting good repulsor hands, maybe a modified helmet and/or neck post would be next.

Right on. I assumed east coast when you mentioned "mines". And you said your dad worked in them? Now that is a absolutely terrifying job! Has he ever found or seen anything strange/unusual down there? Ive always been terrified thinking whats lurking around,kinda like the ocean.

Right on. I assumed east coast when you mentioned "mines". And you said your dad worked in them? Now that is a absolutely terrifying job! Has he ever found or seen anything strange/unusual down there? Ive always been terrified thinking whats lurking around,kinda like the ocean.

Its dark and damp, can't see or breathe for nothing. Many tunnels he couldn't stand up straight to work. Yeah my mom was up many nights from worry. He had a back injury and finally got out of there and worked in the chemical industry.

Mining is a man's man job.

Why can't they ever get the gold right on these figures? It's supposed to be pretty reflective brushed gold. We always get matte gold?

Its dark and damp, can't see or breathe for nothing. Many tunnels he couldn't stand up straight to work. Yeah my mom was up many nights from worry. He had a back injury and finally got out of there and worked in the chemical industry.

Mining is a man's man job.

You are not kidding!:lecture

Back