Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As far as ordering this guy went, this was something that you had to be all over. Anyone who was coming in last minute was definitely going to have a hard time scoring one.

I had my eye on this from the first day they posted the pics on FB; after that it hit the official site. i was pumped from the first reveal and from day one I was in for this. I didn't realize it was going to be a movie promo exclusive though so initially I didn't keep close tabs. Then I realized that a couple/few weeks past after it was shown on FB & the HT site and I saw it still wasn't up on SS. I called my local retailer where I get all of my non EXs from to ask what the low down on it was and if he was getting it (at the time I still thought it was a going to be a regular release). He said he didn't even hear about it and he'll look into it and get back to me. The next day I got the email (which solved all mysteries) and I ordered it within 5 minutes. I used $94 worth of points on it too :yess:

Long story short this was a tough one for those who weren't keeping tabs on it or were still undecided about it when PO opened

As always when Sideshow has one of these "This will go on sale this date and time" kind of sales, I can never get logged onto their site. I'm suppose to have the best internet service around this area, but then it gets down to the wire I can't get on; same for that stupid-*** Matty site; nothing but problems.

So now I'm on the reserved/waitlist (they tell me there's no difference), maybe I'll get one, but I'm not holding my breath.

As always when Sideshow has one of these "This will go on sale this date and time" kind of sales, I can never get logged onto their site. I'm suppose to have the best internet service around this area, but then it gets down to the wire I can't get on; same for that stupid-*** Matty site; nothing but problems.

So now I'm on the reserved/waitlist (they tell me there's no difference), maybe I'll get one, but I'm not holding my breath.

Hope you do brother :duff

I had a chance to order this and missed but it is my own fault. The email came in while I was mowing the yard. It also happened to be on the day where our non-profit had a big fundraiser later that night. I looked at the email, decided I didn't have time to put in the order and missed out. My choice...my consequences.

I would love to have the piece but I'm not kicking myself over it or ticked at SS for their timine or methods. I had my shot and didn't take it. I've hit on plenty of low ES pieces back in the older days when you really had to be on top of things to get what you wanted so an occasional miss here and there isn't going to kill me.

The 'burgh.:wave

I was thinking of spending 18 months in Pitt to go to PGI for a gunsmithing course. It's only about an hour away from me. :)

....Anyways, like I said if the regular mark 7 can do this...

76C3C06E-6C5F-4C86-A5F5-5D5EC201369B-5466-000009B004BACB32_zpsf30bc759.jpg

Then I'm sure the BD one can too, that's about as much of a "looking up" pose as you're gonna get without it looking unnatural.

Watch this....seriously want the BD Mark VII RIGHT NOW! (And Iron Whiplash):rotfl

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EX00-kyX26g[/ame]

I honestly think it is funny how folks are having an issue with the eyes. :rotfl

Here is a close up pic of the Mark4.. Tell me the eyes don't look the same as the Mark7.

I really could care less. This looks awesome. Period.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/_1luLRXKoJM8/TR7L4FlAfJI/AAAAAAAAnn4/LkcPFk4YxoI/s640/801_mkIV.jpg

I wasn't saying *i* had a problem.
Just that (If HT hasn't fixed it yet, they obviously don't care), so there are steps you could take to make it look better.
But i like it just fine.

I wasn't saying *i* had a problem.
Just that (If HT hasn't fixed it yet, they obviously don't care), so there are steps you could take to make it look better.
But i like it just fine.

Oh, I wasn't directing my comment at you. Sorry if it seemed that way.

Back