Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anybody have the link to SS for this? The link isn't working on the first page.

I'm a bit of a HT Iron Man noob, (never bought one). But what's the difference between this and the MKVII that's also coming out?

If somebody is looking for the arm: :wink1:

picture.php

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125197

Oooooohhhhh so that's what that's for :slap. I always stayed away from the MK VI threads because I decided that I didn't need that fig and I didn't want the thread to convince me to get it :lol. I never realized what it was for and I always wondered why the hell they would make such a stupid EX accessory :ohbfrank:. Ok... changed my mind... that thing is pretty cool

Does anybody have the link to SS for this? The link isn't working on the first page.

I'm a bit of a HT Iron Man noob, (never bought one). But what's the difference between this and the MKVII that's also coming out?

Oh, are you looking to put in a order for one? I think it is still available.:yess: (Sorry bad joke)

Mostly this is BD all over, also has a large Dio base. Mark VII has BD and clean look with a Tony Headsculpt. Roberto Downey Jr.

At this point, probably not. The wait list has to be huge considering it sold out in 3 hours. It never hurts to try though.

Yeah. Probably a better chance on the regular version, no?

This one's proportions look a lot better though, especially his chest. The chest on the regular version seems huge.

Yeah. Probably a better chance on the regular version, no?

This one's proportions look a lot better though, especially his chest. The chest on the regular version seems huge.

Yeah, the regular version will probably convert. The chest on this is identical, its just all the extra BD effects that make it look smaller. That and the lack of the jetpack stuff on the shoulders.

I think the missile shoulders are what makes it look different. But considering it's swappable on the regular version, I think it's possible to pose it without them, to look like this BD one :yess:

If your name is marty mcfly and your friend doctor emmit brown just built a time machine out of a delorean, then yea, you can get one from ssc

Yeah, the regular version will probably convert. The chest on this is identical, its just all the extra BD effects that make it look smaller. That and the lack of the jetpack stuff on the shoulders.

Yeah, maybe that's it. It just looks off for some reason:

538994_10151345053207344_568724232_n.jpg

9018971_press01-001.jpg

Maybe the way they posed him in the pics. They kinda have the chest "popped" out.

I think the missile shoulders are what makes it look different. But considering it's swappable on the regular version, I think it's possible to pose it without them, to look like this BD one :yess:

Oh wow, that is cool. The paint apps on the BD version is pretty awesome. I can see what your talking about. The regular has those bulges of armor on his collar bones.

i love your sig man

:hi5:

If your name is marty mcfly and your friend doctor emmit brown just built a time machine out of a delorean, then yea, you can get one from ssc

:lol :lol :lol

:(

Yeah, maybe that's it. It just looks off for some reason:

538994_10151345053207344_568724232_n.jpg

9018971_press01-001.jpg

Maybe the way they posed him in the pics. They kinda have the chest "popped" out.

Yeah the BD pic is almost straight on, so you can't see how far out it actually extends, while the normal pic is angled to allow for that length of chest shot.

Yeah the BD pic is almost straight on, so you can't see how far out it actually extends, while the normal pic is angled to allow for that length of chest shot.

Thought about that too. If you can indeed remove those ugly jetpack things on his shoulders I'll probably be buying. :D

Back