Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ Two face was like $79.00 or something crazy like that before TDKR stuff got announced if I remember correctly. Then he just skyrocketed out of this world.

yes he did. i wasn't including those but great point. two face, whiplash, the first black widow, armor unleashed iron man just starting. all couldn't be given away, hot toys stops production, stock diminishes but the want doesn't. BOOM! prices go through the roof!!! i love hot toys!!!!

I won the mtv geek contest. Told them to destroy it to increase resale value <evil laugh>

dr-evil.jpg

the beauty of 95% of hot toys products...you can at least sell them for retail. not often do any of their figures take a dump to the clearance bin. new goblin comes to mind...any others in the near past you can think of? drawing a blank. :gah:

80 bucks for new goblin was so awesome, still can't believe he didn't sell good, such a good figure with lots of detail'

the beauty of 95% of hot toys products...you can at least sell them for retail. not often do any of their figures take a dump to the clearance bin. new goblin comes to mind...any others in the near past you can think of? drawing a blank. :gah:

All the lost predators, Falconer, Tracker and Berserker.

..Those big eyes on VII remind me of Aunt May. LOL

I noticed in the Toys Daily pics above that there are sections of armour that are not weathered. The gaps between the moving waist sections. As though they put together a bunch of pristine MKVIIs and added weathering on top. And the sections under are like brand new.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it just me or does the eyes look quite big in some angles..?????...especially front view.......

Back