Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm also very surprised that you purchased the exclusive version from troy for less than retail. i have been buying from him for two years and never have known him to sell the exclusive version of anything, being that SS limits exclusives to one per person and he's a retailer. oh well, i could be wrong. :lol

good luck to you as well in all your acquisitions. :yess:

He sold it for $359 on eBay not through his webstore. I had $170 ebay bucks that offset the sale. I just checked my history.

LOL that was a awesome time on eBay then. You could fill out a survey and get $20 ebay bucks for doing the dumbest crap. I think I amassed over $500 bucks before they brought that racket down.:lol

The first ebay bucks and Bing Cash were the best rebate/redemption programs ever!

He sold it for $359 on eBay not through his webstore. I had $170 ebay bucks that offset the sale. I just checked my history.

LOL that was a awesome time on eBay then. You could fill out a survey and get $20 ebay bucks for doing the dumbest crap. I think I amassed over $500 bucks before they brought that racket down.:lol

The first ebay bucks and Bing Cash were the best rebate/redemption programs ever!

LOVED the bing program. bought several pieces for cheap before they closed the shop mang!!!! :lol

BDDefinition2011Scarface-2.WM_.jpg

So is the Secret Project Exclusive Mark IV starting to get more interest now this one is out?

As I if my waitlist does not convert, I would trade up the SP for this one...if of course that is even possible?

what do you guys think?

Gotta admit, I was just gonna try to stick with my Mark iv since that's my favorite, but now I'm kinda regretting passing on this one.

The more I look at it, the more I'm loving it.
Hope I can get one at a decent price.

Quick question, I'm new to the whole SS collecting, bought Mark I 2.0 and Mark IV on the secondary market and ordered the VII and VII BD, I requested a pack-out on the VII BD, but seeing as how I've never had anything prior shipped directly from Sideshow, does it come with invoice/packing slip/order info attached to the shipping box or outer box? Not sure how it works.

Quick question, I'm new to the whole SS collecting, bought Mark I 2.0 and Mark IV on the secondary market and ordered the VII and VII BD, I requested a pack-out on the VII BD, but seeing as how I've never had anything prior shipped directly from Sideshow, does it come with invoice/packing slip/order info attached to the shipping box or outer box? Not sure how it works.

No they email all invoices to you.

They will add the $10 fee once your card is charged. That's how it works for me (which is when the order ships).

I don't believe Sideshow ever sends an invoice with my stuff, inside or outside of the box. You sometimes get ads, cards, catalogs, or notices about how to make returns inside the box, though.

Yea...i scored a secret project mk iv for $250....now im seeing it go for $350~400...the iron man craze drives up prices.....

Oh I sold some turds I bought first starting out. That would be a fun thread to see. Worst collectible purchase. It may exist here, to lazy to search for it.

the beauty of 95% of hot toys products...you can at least sell them for retail. not often do any of their figures take a dump to the clearance bin. new goblin comes to mind...any others in the near past you can think of? drawing a blank. :gah:

^ Two face was like $79.00 or something crazy like that before TDKR stuff got announced if I remember correctly. Then he just skyrocketed out of this world.

Back