Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered too. Glad it doesn't come out til next year. That way I can explain to my wife it doesn't hit this year's budget. :lol

If folks are genuinely interested in making trades, then take it to the Commerce section, not here. . .also, anyone who sends any item or payment prior to this being released and in the original owner's hand is a complete doofus.

The novelty of this has worn off a little bit as I prefer the VII with all of the additional pods. I'd much rather have a BD VII from IM3 as the damage is more generic and feels worn in.

All you need is an airbrush and some black paint with little silver scratch marks. Looks to me to be the stock BD from the other version with a different paint job.

Looks like tomato red to me in this pic. Not very metallic.
The novelty of this has worn off a little bit as I prefer the VII with all of the additional pods. I'd much rather have a BD VII from IM3 as the damage is more generic and feels worn in.

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol TRU :lol

268938_459611974123043_320476687_n.jpg

CNY 3000 a pop.

i've entered the contest, i'm on the waitlist, and i've offered $600 for this figure publicly. if i don't score one, it wasn't meant to be. you definitely will not need to put me on suicide watch. :horror

Back