Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered a second, using my wife's card and checking out as a guest. Had to have two! If I decide not to keep it, I'll let you guys know!
I *might* be wrong with this, but I thought they had a rule about not shipping two exclusives to the same address, even under different names. I hope you get it, just this rang a bell in regards to their restrictions. Maybe someone else can chime in. Unless you shipped to a different address, in which case you're safe regardless.

Absolute disgrace that Sideshow hooked everyone into signing up for notifications without ever mentioning a regional restriction. Nice way to piss off a big chunk of their international customer base! :mad:
Yeah, that is a bit weak. Glad I have no interest in the figure but feel for those in Canada and other regions that were looking forward to it.

You know everybody is gonna flip this thing , what happens when the panties fade and you are forced to paint over it I guess you will lose all the battle damage sections

I ordered two, if anyone is interested and obviously out of the USA.
Will not charge you outrageous amounts of green for it, but something fair for you and I.
As for how I ordered two, well, my gf also has a SS account.
Those points earned for the tumbler/iron monger/all my dx batmans, bat pod and a plethora of other things sure came handy! One was (almost) free!

Will not charge you outrageous amounts of green for it, but something fair for you and I.
Those points earned for the tumbler/iron monger/all my dx batmans, bat pod and a plethora of other things sure came handy! One was (almost) free!

Downright decent of you. Lets hope more US residents can help out us poor International fans!

PM sent! :clap

"I ordered two, if anyone is interested and obviously out of the USA.
As for how I ordered two, well, my gf also has a SS account. "

The same, if anyone wants one outside of the US, PM me. Can work out a deal fair for both of us.

Just ordered. I'll be honest, I only bought it to flip down the road. I already have the regular Mark VII on preorder so I really have no interest in this. Hopefully I can make some profit to pay for the regular.

I dislike the $300 price tag as much as the next fellow boardie. But I'm still kicking myself over sleeping on the Avengers Mark VI and will soon be spending plus or minus $600 on one. I really don't want to pay secondary prices on this BD Mark VII, because I anticipate it will be expensive too.

just ordered 5 of them all to dif addresses

You keeping all 5? I will grab one off you?
I'm guessing he bought to flip @ double or so. :p Have to say, though, if you're gonna flip, that's the way to do it. Buying an extra one to flip for $200.00 or $300.00 is not really worthwhile. But 4 or 5, on the other hand...

Pre-ordered!! :dance

Though is $300, it's still cheaper than the $700 on ebay..

Well now we all know for sure that this is definitely more limited then the Mark VI promo, since SSC is only offering it to U.S. customers, and we also know that a lot of folks were right when they said it would probably be 300.

I wish we knew exactly how many are being made now.:panic:. I got my PO in in a panic as I almost missed my email notification.

Back