Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish people out of the USA were able to get this. I might not be too late guys. Look it up parcel forwarding companies and see if you guys can make something work.

Nice thought but it won't fly unfortunately. Sideshow will only ship to the registered address of the credit card holder. Which rules out forwarding companies. :(

Agreed, as a customer I feel well and truly screwed by SSC. All they had to do was notify international customers of this restriction beforehand, that way I would known and understood but this just sucks *****.

I don't want to seem like I am defending SSC for this, but I am thinking they didn't know how limited the amount they would get. Nothing has been confirmed yet, but this could be HT's fault for limiting each regions release and allotment. Just like they did for HK, and Singapore.

I might email Sideshow, or call them here in a bit to see if they can say why they limited the availability to US only.

Actually in a state of shock Sideshow have pulled a trick like this, tempted to cancel every order I have with them and **** them off completely

If it's not so limited than why did they exclude it from the rest of the world? :dunno They also only gave Hong Kong 800 and Singapore 600. I'm guessing it doesn't have a big of a production run like the original Mark VII.

Shame on them for not mentioning it beforehand though. They just pissed all over their international buyers.

$295 before shipping, yea try again SSC:rotfl

I'm getting more with the current Mark VII and it's 50 bucks cheaper, I don't care how limited this figure is, I paid $180 for the Avengers Mark VI and it was even more limited than this

I was looking into something like that at one point, but then I thought 'Sideshow only delivers to your Credit Card billing address' type of thing...

Nice thought but it won't fly unfortunately. Sideshow will only ship to the registered address of the credit card holder. Which rules out forwarding companies. :(

That is not true. You can easily get around that. You can set up a "Work Shipping Address" and get it shipped there. Or you can simply just call them or emailed them saying that you want to have it shipped somewhere else. They will email you a form and you will have to send a piece of ID with your name and address and a copy of your credit card.

Trust me dudes... trust me.

Just went back and re read listing.....so..is it me or does it not say anywhere regarding FLAT RATE SHIPPING that SSC has been pushing down our throats these last couple of releases?? So on top of $300...shipping might be $10 + also? It definitely doesn't say FREE SHIPPING anywhere...

WOW! 300 without shipping? I guess im sticking to just the reg mark vii or I can get it and not pay my mortgage.

Nah, you can easily get around that. You can set up a "Work Shipping Address" and get it shipped there. Or you can simply just call them or emailed them saying that you want to have it shipped somewhere else. They will email you form and you will have to send a piece of ID with your name and address and a copy of your credit card.

Trust me dudes... trust me.

If this wasn't 1 piece per address, I would have been in touch with you already :lol I'm in toronto too but this is BS, which company do you use?

Same Billing Address, Same House/mailing Address, Same Credit Card address and I was told they cancel ALL your orders of that item

I don't doubt the nbrs may be less but folks were talking selling out quickly etc. I fully believe everyone will get theirs just may be thru different distribution.

Man.... live in California .. Ship and tax it's like $350. Not buying!! Rather use money on hulk, diecast mark 42 or even the regular mark 7..

I don't want to seem like I am defending SSC for this, but I am thinking they didn't know how limited the amount they would get. Nothing has been confirmed yet, but this could be HT's fault for limiting each regions release and allotment. Just like they did for HK, and Singapore.

I might email Sideshow, or call them here in a bit to see if they can say why they limited the availability to US only.

You should contact them, I'm curious. And I don't buy the whole "it's really limited so we're going to only make it available to a select market" thing. What kind of message does that send to your customers? US and select Asian markets are the most important, so let's focus our energy there. I'm not a marketing expert, but it leaves a bitter taste in my mouth.

Actually in a state of shock Sideshow have pulled a trick like this, tempted to cancel every order I have with them and **** them off completely

That doesn't hurt them unfortunately mate because for everything you cancel someone will just step in and take the order.

Only thing you can do is to email them and tell em how frickn disgusted you are. I know I will.

Wouldn't mind so much if they hadn't baited us all by having us sign up to the damn alerts.

if anyone from outside the US wants one I'll get 2 if you'll cover the price and shipping, although I can hardly see anyone wanting one that bad, your talking $350 plus at that point

the price of this figure makes the diecast price looks justifiable

Same here mate, Got a lot on PO and when they pull **** like this makes wonder how they feel about there customers, Especially since the had the email notification up.

Its like giving a kid a toy then taking it back but worse :gah:

Back