Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolute disgrace that Sideshow hooked everyone into signing up for notifications without ever mentioning a regional restriction. Nice way to piss off a big chunk of their international customer base! :mad:

:exactly: Quoted for truth, well guess there is a no chance in hell of getting this without paying through the nose. :gah: :computer

I missed out on the last promo, and regretted it. So definitely placed my pre-order. I also have my last flex pay for the normal MK VII, so that will be the one I open, and will be leaving this all minty and fresh.

"I ordered two, if anyone is interested and obviously out of the USA.
Will not charge you outrageous amounts of green for it, but something fair for you and I.
As for how I ordered two, well, my gf also has a SS account. "

The same, if anyone wants one outside of the US, PM me. Can work out a deal fair for both of us.

PM sent:1-1:

Absolute disgrace that Sideshow hooked everyone into signing up for notifications without ever mentioning a regional restriction. Nice way to piss off a big chunk of their international customer base! :mad:

I'm not surprised. They **** us Europeans over all the time with high prices and no special editions........ Sideshow are a bunch of racists. :lol

This whole bull**** episode really has made me question the point in giving these c**nts my money.

Agreed, as a customer I feel well and truly screwed by SSC. All they had to do was notify international customers of this restriction beforehand, that way I would known and understood but this just sucks *****.

I wish people out of the USA were able to get this. I might not be too late guys. Look it up parcel forwarding companies and see if you guys can make something work. This might be of some help:

https://www.usa-package-forwarding-comparison.com/

I was looking into something like that at one point, but then I thought 'Sideshow only delivers to your Credit Card billing address' type of thing...

Ugh. $300 plus shipping? Really?

Man, I am going to have to think about this. (Especially since it does not appear to be limited, only region restricted.)

:exactly: Quoted for truth, well guess there is a no chance in hell of getting this without paying through the nose. :gah: :computer

Well thanks for frigging nothing Sideshow :mad:

This whole bull**** episode really has made me question the point in giving these c**nts my money.

Agreed, as a customer I feel well and truly screwed by SSC. All they had to do was notify international customers of this restriction beforehand, that way I would known and understood but this just sucks *****.

I agree with all of you I feel cheated, Sideshow you wa*kers :slap

Back