Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ordered...sorry to all non-US folks the last minute shipping restriction sucks. Hope you're all able to get one in a round-about way.

Can't believe this isn't available to Canadians. I was able to get the MARK VI exclusive through SS, but not this one?! Thanks Sideshow! I'm gutted about this. So now I have to spend like $500+ from scalpers for this?! :monkey2

:mad:

How? friend in the US?

I live in Toronto. I take a drive to a parcel receiving place across the border in Niagara Falls. I ship all my Sideshow pieces there and save on shipping, taxes and brokerage fees (not to mention, that way I get the exclusives).

Can't believe it's ****ing 295.00 without shipping:pfft:..but I bit the bullet and ordered. I think I would be kicking myself later if I missed out.

You should still buy. Everybody that wanted should still buy. Don't let $50 bucks become $200 when you finally decide to order one. You miss now, you will never get one again! THAT GOES FOR EVERYONE!

Quoted for truth. If you want it then now is the time to get it.

I tried and the site gives doesn't let you proceed. Was gonna try to order an extra one to help out a boardie. Oh well.

I ordered a second, using my wife's card and checking out as a guest. Had to have two! If I decide not to keep it, I'll let you guys know!

I live in Toronto. I take a drive to a parcel receiving place across the border in Niagara Falls. I ship all my Sideshow pieces there and save on shipping, taxes and brokerage fees (not to mention, that way I get the exclusives).
That's very astute of you.

I wish i could do that. I'm not close enough to the boarder.

this sucks. I really was looking forward to this figure too.

Just read this. Congrats man. Bummed I can't get this through SS and will have to pay scalpers fees. :gah:

Good one! I would do the same thing if I lived somewhere else.

Me too. I was hoping to have the regular edition with the rest of the armors and this guy in an Avengers display.

That was the exact same idea i had. I have 2 MkVII on order but I was gonna cancel one if i could get this. maybe toys square or another online store will get it for canada. I doubt it though.

Absolute disgrace that Sideshow hooked everyone into signing up for notifications without ever mentioning a regional restriction. Nice way to piss off a big chunk of their international customer base! :mad:

Back