Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's almost like it was designed specifically for scalpers and not for fans. But this is coming from someone who can't get it so.... :lol

and that's why I jumped on it even though I'm not really that big of a IM fan (or Marvel for that matter). Like someone said above, someone WILL take this off your hands for a reasonable price.

Click the pic! Buy now!

HOT TOYS Iron Man Battle Damaged Mark VII
The Avengers
Movie Masterpiece Series
Sixth Scale Figure

Ordered!
But that price... Damn! We are getting to that dreaded 300.00$ price for even mms. I hope this is priced like that because its limited.

Got my order in. Figured what the hell. Think this will be my last Hot Toy though. Getting to pricey and my pay check isn't increasing to match the difference. Good one to go out on though I think

and that's why I jumped on it even though I'm not really that big of a IM fan (or Marvel for that matter). Like someone said above, someone WILL take this off your hands for a reasonable price.

True. Hell, despite the price hike that I was convinced wouldn't happen, I want it more now simply because I can't have it! :lol

It's funny how so many people jump on this at $300 + $10 shipping (or more) yet are so against buying a Diecast figure for $310.

Either way, I placed my order in, rather not regret it in the future.

I think because people know this is a good investment(ala MKVI)
They will most likely get their money back and earn some if they decide to sell it.

My son is going to be gutted in the morning when I tell him about this, It's the first figure he has shown interest in and has asked for it for his 13th Birthday, all his done the last few days is bug me asking when can I order it.

Feel like nailing my dx12 to the fence and burning it :(

It's almost like it was designed specifically for scalpers and not for fans. But this is coming from someone who can't get it so.... :lol

You are right my friend. I was on the fence about ordering it because the regular one had the clean armor also and more items to offer. But after reading all the posts and how unfair it is for non-US residents, I should order and be grateful. However, I feel like I'm paying extra just for the exclusive base and hype around it.

Right here Mike, and yes I know I was wrong. I am in complete shock :( Price too high :mad:

You should still buy. Everybody that wanted should still buy. Don't let $50 bucks become $200 when you finally decide to order one. You miss now, you will never get one again! THAT GOES FOR EVERYONE!

I'm an Iron Man junkie and a completest so I'm in, but the prices are really getting out of hand. For $300 it should come with something other than a base.

True. Hell, despite the price hike that I was convinced wouldn't happen, I want it more now simply because I can't have it! :lol

Hahaha true. I just started collecting so this price is the norm for me. When I see the retail price for older figures I just shake my head.

So far my recent purchases were DX Luke, Joker, Batman, Bane early from HK, and the Mark V. Every one of them were at LEAST $250... This doesn't shock me. Getting Selina for under $200 is like a reward for my patience lol.

Back