Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That doesn't hurt them unfortunately mate because for everything you cancel someone will just step in and take the order.

I know but it'll make me feel a whole load better

Hope there's an employee of sideshow reading this thread just so they know how big a kick in the teeth they've just delivered to their International customers, so much for loyalty eh :mad:

SS always playing games just like the coupons. they aren't really good for much but garbage they can't sell with all their restrictions... Just roll with it fellas....

Actually in a state of shock Sideshow have pulled a trick like this, tempted to cancel every order I have with them and **** them off completely

Mate we have been well and truly fooked. Im relatively new to this so i cant even imagine how pi$$ed off you lot must be.

I work in retail and would never dream of fooking my customers like this.

well i'm officially out of this thread. hat price is nuts and i'm not paying it. This item is only designed for the scalpers. Hopefully it has been produced in large quantity and the high price keeps them available at retail for a long time so scalpers dont benefit

Preordered, but damn I have a sick feeling in my stomach. No free shipping and I have to pay tax. Good thing I had $20 in reward points to at least cover the shipping.

well i'm officially out of this thread. hat price is nuts and i'm not paying it. This item is only designed for the scalpers. Hopefully it has been produced in large quantity and the high price keeps them available at retail for a long time so scalpers dont benefit

I am here to see who orders more than 1 to help out non US freaks! Those guys with big hearts!:lol

Preordered, but damn I have a sick feeling in my stomach. No free shipping and I have to pay tax. Good thing I had $20 in reward points to at least cover the shipping.

You don't get points for things you spend points on, so you spent $20 on points you would have made $15 on , so you saved $5.

Almost missed this, my battery on phone was running low so I shut mobile data off and missed the email coming in, phew luckly there still in-stock, i suppose it is because of the price, i didn't even stop to think about the price just clicked buy buy; i suppose its worth 50$ more, more detailed paint app, better head sculpt and a very detailed base which will more than likely sell for no less than 100$ on ebay, imo... Its very nice it says release is July not December like the rest of the new PO's... so that's a plus, it'll be just enough time for the regular Mk Vii to get some appreciation before this comes in, :)

I live in Australia and I pre ordered this just fine. I contacted a friend of mine from the US and he said I could have it shipped to him. then I just added a new shipping address when went to the checkout and it let me pay with my debit card that isn't linked to his address at all. So anyone with friends in the states should be able to do the same thing.

Back