Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's one hell of a base. And seeing as I don't have an armored IM figure yet, I need this.

ALMOST convinced myself that I didn't want this one. And then... :gah:
IMVII.jpg

They seriously can't include those hands in the regular
Edition? Wth? They had to be making this one the same time as the other one.

While hate HT for doing this (again) I'm glad I don't have to choose to put the Mark 7 with either the rest of the makeshift Hall of Armor armors or with the Avengers. Now I can do both :eek:

Was the avengers promo available for pre order in any uk suppliers or was it strictly sideshow only, just wondering where is one would show up

Nope only Sideshow got the Movie Promo Mark VI however Matt at Toy HQ has already posted on their facebook page they'll be selling this new figure so maybe it wont be as hard to find as the Mark VI was :yess:

IMVII.jpg

:exactly::goodpost:

I'll probably be stoopid and keep my PO for the clean/regular/original Mark VII figure but gotta say this new BD version pisses all over it :lecture

534878_326188397504423_223611799_n.jpg

Last edited:
At first I thought it was crazy for them to show this before the other is ven released. But then I thought , this will be very similar to the Avenger Mark VI as far as obtain ability. It will be available through SS for maybe a full day. Then it will sell out. Then, everyone who is lathered up and couldn't get this one, will settle for the regular Mark VII. And I know the IM2 Mark VI was sold out already before the Avengers Mark VI, but the secondary market for both version are ridiculous still.

I will be all over this. I guess there will be 3 red Avengers boxes.

Nope only Sideshow got the Movie Promo Mark VI however Matt at Toy HQ has already posted on their facebook page they'll be selling this new figure so maybe it wont be as hard to find as the Mark VI was :yess:

Thanks for the heads up! :hi5:

IMVII.jpg

No comparison. The new one looks so much better in those pics. I wonder how they compare in hand.

This is a real slap in the face to everyone who ordered the regular MK7 that they are doing this before theirs even ships.

There's still a day left, they can announce Joker DX 3.0 before SS ships the 2.0 Regular tomorrow.

"It is a movie promo edition which will be exclusively limited to WORLDWIDE only to celebrate the Iron Man 3 movie launch." This is only limited to Earth buyers? Phew! I'm glad they are not over-producing this like they do with their other figures.

"It is a movie promo edition which will be exclusively limited to WORLDWIDE only to celebrate the Iron Man 3 movie launch." This is only limited to Earth buyers? Phew! I'm glad they are not over-producing this like they do with their other figures.

I don't know. My friend over at Mars told me their local Space Toys store didn't have the Mark VI promo. :dunno

No comparison. The new one looks so much better in those pics. I wonder how they compare in hand.

This is a real slap in the face to everyone who ordered the regular MK7 that they are doing this before theirs even ships.

There's still a day left, they can announce Joker DX 3.0 before SS ships the 2.0 Regular tomorrow.

Why do you think this is a slap in the face to those who ordered the regular Mark VII?

Thats good to know, might enquire with a few other uk suppliers see if they plan on getting him

I wonder what the price is? and who else in the uk will stock it. If its reasonable they i MAY pick it up instead of the regular, despite not having a huge love for BD figures the side by side shows how much more accurate it is.

Why do you think this is a slap in the face to those who ordered the regular Mark VII?
It's obvious this one has changes to it compared to the original. The paint job is different and they even fixed the super long neck and the eyes also seem to have been adjusted.

It's a slap to the face because they haven't even released the original and they're already announcing the 2.0.
It's like saying the new Xbox or Playstation is announced and before it's released to the market, they announce a 2.0 is coming soon. It's a slap to the face to the consumer. Give us some time and at least RELEASE the original before coming out with a different version.

Not a big problem to me as I'll pick up both but it's still a big WTF kind of act. But this is Hot Toys + Iron Man so they'll be at the farm milking this cow till it runs dry.

Back