Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, I can't believe this. That looks so good! Yeah, they got me... I want it. Hopefully Sideshow will have it but at 800 pieces worldwide, chances are they might not offer this for sale.

"Figurine will be available for special promotions in specific markets as limited edition items during the Iron Man 3 movie launch period. Please stay tuned with us for updates!"

So this designed to coincide with the Iron Man 3 Promo so no chance of this turning in to a comic con exclusive. right?

Wow, I can't believe this. That looks so good! Yeah, they got me... I want it. Hopefully Sideshow will have it but at 800 pieces worldwide, chances are they might not offer this for sale.

It's not 800 worldwide, it's HK get the first 800 and then the rest of the world will get what's left over which could easily be double that amount :wink1:

This has got to be the most ******** up thing I have ever seen. Just like the dx 10 and dx 13. come on hot toys, why torture us.

It's not 800 worldwide, it's HK get the first 800 and then the rest of the world will get what's left over which could easily be double that amount :wink1:

Oh yes, you are correct. Alright good stuff, then for sure we are getting it. Day one order!

That is quite nice, the paintwork on the armour makes it look more like metal than the diecast Iron Patriot and the proportions look even better though that's probably because there is so little snap on-snap off accessories and hidden parts.

Seriously? Why are they releasing this so damn early? The original Mark VII isn't even out yet.

It looks nice but crazy how badly they are milking this.

Everyone should be happy...we are finally getting the Chitauri figure.

You know that they are gonna do that eventually right?

Considering they announced the Die Cast series because Play Imaginative is doing a 1/6 Mark VII. They are probably holding off the announcement of the Die Cast ver just to see the Play Imaginative Version's first and like usual try to throw in more bonuses to win over the crowd. :lol

You know that they are gonna do that eventually right?

Considering they announced the Die Cast series because Play Imaginative is doing a 1/6 Mark VII. They are probably holding off the announcement of the Die Cast ver just to see the Play Imaginative Version's first and like usual try to throw in more bonuses to win over the crowd. :lol

:lecture:goodpost::exactly:

They couldn't have included those repulsor hands in the original mark VII? Biggest slap to the face to those who have been waiting for the original for 8 months.

Someone remind me again - whats the difference between this and the v1 Mark VII then? :huh

the movie promo mark VI Avengers somewhat made sense, considering the original mark VI from IM2 series were sold out, but the Mark VII is still available on SS and everywhere else. :duh

They couldn't have included those repulsor hands in the original mark VII? Biggest slap to the face to those who have been waiting for the original for 8 months.

They will be included in future IM stuffs, I suppose. If you wanna get em parted out.

Anyways, I'm out of the IM line, its too much for me :panic::lol

I guess this will be as limited as the Avengers MkVI release, the battle damage details and HS looks amazing, but I'll pass. I have the MK VII on preorder already, that comes with battle damaged parts, even though not as amazing looking as this.

Back