Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shocked_Patrick.jpg

now I am stuck with either ordering this guy or the Iron Patriot...I may get him and sell off the body as I just want the helmeted head and the base...

also repulsor hands are a nice touch

I'd happily cancel my regular order to get this one instead, like the Movie Promo Mark VI Sideshow better get their hands on this :pray:

Unlike the Movie Promo Mark VI though I wont be stupid enough to pass this time :slap

Yeahp, the Avengers Mk VI one was such a good deal.
Price tag was perfect.

I did the same. :gah: Not with this one though.

Assuming this guy will be displayed in the Avengers setup with the others what the hell do I do with the regular Mark VII? AFAIK the suit isn't in IM3 so this new BD version will make the regular redundant before it's even released for me :gah:

Assuming this guy will be displayed in the Avengers setup with the others what the hell do I do with the regular Mark VII? AFAIK the suit isn't in IM3 so this new BD version will make the regular redundant before it's even released for me :gah:

I'll use the normal version with my other marks and have this in my avengers display. :yess:

The golden face plate should've been a separate piece. Otherwise, this looks terrific.

Put it in your HOA set ;)

I'll use the normal version with my other marks and have this in my avengers display. :yess:

I only have the Mark I & II now, sold my Mark IV the other week :(

Guess I could display him with the Mark 42 when that comes out....

On that note I so hope the Mark 42 gets a separate BD release as well :pray:

You got to be kidding me ?? Talk about milking the franchise ! Iron man , iron man !! I'm out on this .

Hope that new hand repulsor blast hand included in the mms185.. :pray:

Aye, the way it looks so beat up in the trailers/posters would make for an Epic figure full of detail :yess:

All the IM haters/people sick of these figures just got even more mad reading our last few posts. :lol

Son of a B**ch!!!! I'm am not surprised that HT is doing this. I am surprised that its coming so early though. :mad: HT just :slap

Might just start an Iron Man collection and sell my Captain America Avengers ver. & Rescue Ver. Shoot I might even sell my Spiderman figures. Tough choices to make in the coming weeks...

I am Quoting from the Avengers Mark 6 Movie Promo Edition

" Hot Toys is pleased to corporate with Pepsi to give away The Avengers: 1/6th scale Mark VI Limited Edition Collectible Figurine (Joint Promo Edition) which is exclusively limited to 16pcs for this event in Hong Kong. This Joint Promo Edition specially features with a light up base.

The Avengers: 1/6th scale Mark VI Limited Edition Collectible Figurine (Movie Promo Edition) For the Movie Promo Edition, it will be exclusively limited to 3000pcs"

So last time the made roughly 3000 pcs and like 16 had the special light up base and different head sculpt do you think they will make roughly the same number this time.

All the IM haters/people sick of these figures just got even more mad reading our last few posts. :lol

I agree Hot Toys are milking the franchise when they're bringing out 1/6 scale statues, pointless 1/4 scale busts and Die Cast versions (assuming they still do regular equivalents which is by no means guaranteed) but there's some figures that need to be done and a BD Mrk 42 is one :lecture :lol

So last time the made roughly 3000 pcs and like 16 had the special light up base and different head sculpt do you think they will make roughly the same number this time.

Probably, just without the extra 16 super dooper rare ones. From what I can tell all we know is that an initial 800 will go up for PO in HK shortly after that it'll probably be Sideshow's turn to list him :pray::pray::pray:

I agree Hot Toys are milking the franchise when they're bringing out 1/6 scale statues, pointless 1/4 scale busts and Die Cast versions (assuming they still do regular equivalents which is by no means guaranteed) but there's some figures that need to be done and a BD Mrk 42 is one :lecture :lol

:lol Agreed.

Back