Hot Toys - MMS187 - X-Men: The Last Stand: Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tempted to buy this figure. I saw it at my local hobby shop for retail price. Looks stunning with that face expression.

Tempted to buy this figure. I saw it at my local hobby shop for retail price. Looks stunning with that face expression.

You could def get it cheaper than retail used like mine, I payed $195 shipped from a fellow member on the boards. I just don't see it worth the $230, maybe if it came with more hands, another outfit, something!:gah:

You could def get it cheaper than retail used like mine, I payed $195 shipped from a fellow member on the boards. I just don't see it worth the $230, maybe if it came with more hands, another outfit, something!:gah:

$230 is the laughing wish I got it price.
Hot toys knows wolverine sells like hot cakes so they didn't include anything with the figure... deal with it.

I had this thing opened for 10 minutes before I realized he was right at home like I had him for years.

1076987_10151604016558528_1645538727_o.jpg

WOW! Quite the impressive group there, edheng!

Avengers assemble, indeed! One thing that shot does is make one wonder on "what could have been"...if it weren't for all that studio nonsense, we could've seen ole' Wolverine in that assembly on screen...looks really good there!

I hope to have my Wolvie today.

Already have the Origins figure, but ya can't have too many Wolverines on the shelf and I hope HT do a few more.

WOW! Quite the impressive group there, edheng!

Avengers assemble, indeed! One thing that shot does is make one wonder on "what could have been"...if it weren't for all that studio nonsense, we could've seen ole' Wolverine in that assembly on screen...looks really good there!

I agree...with all that rights rubbish we could be seeing Wolverine and Spider-Man in the team...Andrew (I mean Peter) will be in the team when he comes

Anyone else having trouble turning off the lights to the sentinel? Lol this shiz will not turn off, I hear it clicking and I'm pressing as hard as I can.

:pray: Really hoping those rumors are true! But actually I'd be more inclined to get the Days of Future Past Logan:

x73.jpeg

Don't worry about that, I have no doubt there will be a one new wolverine figure from each moive. I decided to pass on the this one but I think I might get the wolverine one, depending on how it looks.

Are they actually going to make one from the Wolverine movie? That'd be great if they can get the expression right.

Also, why is Beast not Beast in that pic up there??

Someone changed their tune...

yeah, originally I wasn't digging this figure, but I got it at a decent price so I was happy. I switched the 2 heads on my Origins and the Last Stand Wolvie and was much happier. I think the mad look fits with the street clothed Wolvie more.

^What a fantastic set of photos!!! He really is the definitive movie version of Wolverine for me!!! Wolvie and Hulk make a kick-a$$ combination - to cool :)

The head sculpt looks great but just not a fan of the leather suit from X3. I will wait for the the next Wolverine figure hopefully from the current movie or the next one.

Yeah...I'm on the fence...I have no issue with the sculpt...I like it,but the outfit...I'm just not digging it...don't know what to do..missed the first as I wasn't aware of hot toys when it was released....and don't want to end of regretting missing this...anyone with ebay outfits..is it easy to put together to casual outfit and does it look any good?

Back