Hot Toys - MMS187 - X-Men: The Last Stand: Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL These knock offs aren't selling for that much this time

https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-1-6-X-...762?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a82cf737a

...serves these cheating pplz right.

That's a statue though. The seller says in the description:
"The head ,arm ,leg can't movable ,the clothes,head can't removable ,the claws removable from the body ,please understand ,thanks ." Poor English, but it gets the point across. :lol So it may seem like a good deal, but you can't do anything, even use parts of it for a custom.

That's a statue though. The seller says in the description:
"The head ,arm ,leg can't movable ,the clothes,head can't removable ,the claws removable from the body ,please understand ,thanks ." Poor English, but it gets the point across. :lol So it may seem like a good deal, but you can't do anything, even use parts of it for a custom.

waaaa lol statue damn I didn't notice. They will def catch some pplz not paying attention. I hope they make no profit and sell none!!

I'm just messing with ya, I'm dying to display my wolvie with the Hulk

I want to get the kit with a wife beater, claws and jeans boots and head...

To get this now or wait for a new figure from The Wolverine...that is the question

I would get him in his super suit so that he would blend with the Avengers, civi Logan from the Wolverine will be on my civi shelf

1096964_10151604000693528_2145511493_o.jpg

1000018_10151604006873528_766459049_n.jpg

1076987_10151604016558528_1645538727_o.jpg

It depends, I've seen Hulk win, and I've seen Wolverine win. In Old Man Logan, Wolvie wins, in Ultimate Hulk Vs Wolverine, I would say Hulk won. In the animated Hulk vs Wolverine, it was a tie.

to be fair adamantium isn't all it's cut out to be in the ultimate verse

I would say Logan has won his fair share but so has Hulk although the most famous picture of the encounter between these 2 is this one

Wolverine_wallpapers_312.jpg

Back