Hot Toys - MMS187 - X-Men: The Last Stand: Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like his Origins outfit maybe a tad better, but I could never get behind the Origins sculpt or his non-classic hairdo which is why I skipped that version.

I love the sculpt on this one, and the outfit is impressive in-hand. You wouldn't believe the detail and craftmanship in it. It's a great figure all around.

Although I look forward to this version from X-Men: DOFP:

x73.jpeg

Hopefully we'll get it! :pray:

Yeah, that's gotta be one of the most bizarre things I've ever seen. I wonder if anything is salvageable from it? The hands? The head? Are the clothes sculpted or are they real?

The retarded thing about those statues is....

all the person did was mold a wolverine. they could have posed him anyway they wanted for the statue, but they chose that laim pose, so there he is, one solid piece, like a painted chocolate easter bunny.

is there any info if hot toys will be making a wolverine from the new film? i'm kinda on the fence about getting this one.

The suit is very well made and I don't mind it. Plus, they haven't even announced a figure for the new movie yet. Who knows when that will happen, so you might as well enjoy this figure for now. :)

Same here.Which is why i bought a set of clothes and claws cheap on ebay and putting together one of my own with this head.

hey Rock its been a while, hope all is good.

The suit is very well made and I don't mind it. Plus, they haven't even announced a figure for the new movie yet. Who knows when that will happen, so you might as well enjoy this figure for now. :)

yeah you're right hot toys are too busy with iron man that who the hell knows when we'll get another wolvrine so i just got one from CSC a couple of minutes ago.

Back