Hot Toys - MMS187 - X-Men: The Last Stand: Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gotta admit this figure looks nothing like Hugh Jackman no matter how u pine for it. Its a nicely detailed figure that has nothing to do with movie accuracy.

Yeah...I've been back and forth with this figure I'd love a Jackman Wolverine but no matter how hard I look I just can't see him.
Going to wait for The Wolverine release.
Hope I don't regret it.

Anyone have a clue as to what time scale HT announce figures after movies are released...will we have pics pre orders for the wolverine movie soon???

Anyone have a clue as to what time scale HT announce figures after movies are released...will we have pics pre orders for the wolverine movie soon???

Hopefully. There is no real pattern with Hot Toys. Unless it's a movie predicted to be a HUGE blockbuster, Hot Toys doesn't really have a pattern to unveiling of their figures.

But if The Wolverine is really getting a figure, I'd say at the very least, expect a reveal before the end of 2013.

I gotta admit this figure looks nothing like Hugh Jackman no matter how u pine for it. Its a nicely detailed figure that has nothing to do with movie accuracy.

It doesn't look exactly like Jackman, but I think a large part is because of the expression. Now if we had a screen cap of Jackman doing the exact same facial expression, I bet it looks more like him.

Without a doubt I do see some Jakman in this sculpt and on the shelf this figure screams Jackman's Logan. It is Logan and it is Hugh Jackman's interpretation.

I love this figure, it's a great one, and a great representation of Wolverine in X1-3. However, I think Hot Toys will better themselves with The Wolverine figure.

If you're a fan of movie Wolverine, you got to get this figure and The Wolverine one. If you're not a super huge fan of Logan on screen, but you still want him to have a space on your shelf, then I'd wait for The Wolverine version.

Last edited:
Here is my custom X-MEN 3 Last Stand Wolverine. And yes, he has the X-3 Wolvie hair!
9496653039_6acae4d274_b.jpg

I am on the fence this one because I only want it to be displayed with two other particular figures and honestly I am wondering if he would look too big next to them. Does he have a more muscular body than the Origins one??

I have red and blue Spider-man from Spider-man 3, and the First Avenger Captain America. So I got Spidey, and an Avenger, and I need a Wolverine to represent the X-men. Then I want to display these three with my Marvel movies.

Can someone who has these three figures take some shots of what they look like together? Thanks.

I am on the fence this one because I only want it to be displayed with two other particular figures and honestly I am wondering if he would look too big next to them. Does he have a more muscular body than the Origins one??

I have red and blue Spider-man from Spider-man 3, and the First Avenger Captain America. So I got Spidey, and an Avenger, and I need a Wolverine to represent the X-men. Then I want to display these three with my Marvel movies.

Can someone who has these three figures take some shots of what they look like together? Thanks.

I think its the same body as the avengers Cap and the reeves superman

Back