Hot Toys - MMS187 - X-Men: The Last Stand: Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well he did heal through that, although he had to crawl through the Tibetan mountains and find his legs to join himself back

more Logan stuff
1077228_10151604898253528_364217816_o.jpg

533906_10151604945488528_849722347_n.jpg

968905_10151604912108528_1336439733_n.jpg

1116058_10151604959718528_1236412126_o.jpg

to be fair adamantium isn't all it's cut out to be in the ultimate verse

I would say Logan has won his fair share but so has Hulk although the most famous picture of the encounter between these 2 is this one

Wolverine_wallpapers_312.jpg

Yea. That's the thing with wolverine, he has no super human strenght, so him actually even having a chance vs Hulk is stupid.

Spiderman is stronger vs hulk, not because he can win (he obviously can't), but because he can dodge him.

I never new there were marvel stories that gory...

Its the Ultimate marvel universe its not part of the main continuity so the writers have a lot of leeway to do as they please, the killed peter parker and Mr. Fantastic is a villain. So hey why not

Old man Logan was not part of the ultimate marvel universe. Wolverine can hold his own against heroes like Hulk and throw a beating on everyone from Cap to Spider-man because he's probably the best fighter in MU. And if he can't beat them all he has to do is sit back, drink beer and out live them.

People who complain about the head sculpt obviously didn't think about these types of poses... this is brilliant... Look how good wolvie looks miffed right off.

I will have to say though if the claws can't cut Hulk... wolvie is toast.

Just got my fig this morning. I lovem! nice addtion to my marvel posse, waddup! I cant seem to bend his hands in at the wrist, anyone else have this problem?
MarvelDetolfshelf_zps19a7f1ec.jpg

i think the gloves are too long to bend his hands at the wrists, it is quite limited

Yup, that's exactly right. I had the same problem and then I figured out that his long sleeved gloves prevent bending of his wrists.

Anyone think of trimming the gloves then? And yea, that's my own custom Daredevil. There's a better pic on my customs thread.

You could always trim off the entice cuff of the glove and make it like Cap's. bendable hand and the rest part of the sleeve. I won't do it but its a thought.

Yeah, I kept his wrists relatively straight. Had my wolverine origin with different wrist pose instead.

Back