Hot Toys - MMS187 - X-Men: The Last Stand: Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm certain this figure will grow on me just like most HT figures eventually do. Not sure if I should bite or wait, like most of you guys, for Wolvie 2.

I think these pics are a great comparison, showing the HS does actully resemble Jackman more than I thought. Still far from perfect, but still a quality release.

I think what most don't like about the HS is the expression. It seems like most don't care for many of the recent HS with expressions on their faces. I guess it makes it harder to see the likeness if a specific expression is used.:dunno

:goodpost: while not 100% Jackman, I can see him in the sculpt. I am verify happy with this release.

Interesting as collectors we complained about neutral sculpts. HT began giving us expressions yet we still are not happy. Similar to the complaining about going deep into a film HT goes way overboard for Avengers yet we still complain. What a bunch we are.....

Anyway, bought without hesitation. 1Q 2013 with Hulk and Wolverine cannot come fast enough.

I'm not against sculpts with expression but when it's so extreme and there's only one head...
No display options with hi-end action figure is the dealbreaker #1 for me.

All except the Joker 2.0 laughing sculpt.:lecture

Imo that's off too.when you open your mouth your chin moves down and in,to me it looks like they just move it down.look at the difference between adams and hot toys,adams has no bottom teeth showing,the way I believe it should be.

I think he looks great in these two pics
394418_354779541263252_302431745_n.jpg

305247_354779561263250_373446531_n.jpg

I agree. Looks pretty good in those shots. And overall I think he looks great. I just think for the price we're anticipating (over $200) he could come with more goodies like maybe open hand claws, cigar with hand, and maybe another outfit.

They better not pull a "Mark I 2.0" with this and not include the black stand.

"Oh, hy guys we so solly! No brack stand wit dis figur. You get lobot instead" - Hot Toys official spoke person.

They better not pull a "Mark I 2.0" with this and not include the black stand.

"Oh, hy guys we so solly! No brack stand wit dis figur. You get lobot instead" - Hot Toys official spoke person.

Can't you get a black stand from ebay for less than $5?

HOLY ____________________________ ! I need a new hobby.... maybe I should start collecting dollar bills.

Back