Hot Toys - MMS187 - X-Men: The Last Stand: Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks ridiculous. The head is small, thighs look as if they're going to burst through the pants, and he somehow has bell bottom shirt sleeves.... Just not digging it at all.

Looks great (and i'm sure it'll get better)

/bought

Suit looks almost exactly like the medi version (which is a good thing)

I see Wolvie, but not so much Hugh Jackman. I want to like it, but the costumes in the Last Stand weren't very good, IMO. I might've gotten this for $150 (or in this quarter I guess that would really be $170), but unfortunately, it sounds like this might be well over $200, which would make it a pass for me. We'll see.

I like it. I'd never buy it, but it's a nice change of pace from The Avengers/TDKR monotony (Yep, I said it).

I like it. I'd never buy it, but it's a nice change of pace from The Avengers/TDKR monotony (Yep, I said it).

:exactly:

But after all this waiting, I am certainly disappointed. Not the Kojun project I had hoped for. He didn't even work on this so there may be a chance for another Wolverine. Maybe based on the upcoming movie. I truly hope for a better likeness if there is a next time. For this one, an absolute pass.

Why does everyone hate the costume?

I think that its the best selling point of the figure, a movie accurate suit.

Plus spandex would have really sucked in the movie :lol

I like the figure but I will admit its a little underwhelming, I will buy cause I'm a wolverine fan. It needs alittle more to make it great like an extra head, FU claw hand, and cigar.

.. looks less like a snarl.. and more like a grin. aside from that, i like it.
Wish he came with a close-mouthed "serious" face as well as this one, but meh, i'll live :D

I like the figure but I will admit its a little underwhelming, I will buy cause I'm a wolverine fan. It needs alittle more to make it great like an extra head, FU claw hand, and cigar.

Exactly what I was thinking.

I was keeping half an eye on this thinking I might replace the "fragile doll" of a Medi I have on display....

but, as much as I like the base, I'd swap that for a cigar chewing 2nd head, 2nd set clothes, (Jeans, wifebeater, jacket) & the three sets of hands gloveless (as well as the gloved ones of course)

Now that would be a buy. This, not so.

A half head... or just the face... I suppose it's smaller than shown in the movie...

not exactly depicting movie accuracy .... Like the Black Spidey with Sandman....
post-5392-1345630618.jpg

The sentinel base is definitely not 1/6 scale

Well basically it was based on the movie with a real person portraying the role as Wolverine, so its basic that this figure should look like or resemble the person who play the role...as simple as that!

I blocked most of the third movie out of my brain, but did his pants in the movie really flare out that much at the bottom? Looks ridiculous.

I don't care at all for the uniform or the stand.

So I'll probably just buy a head to put on my DX05 Indy.

Kills two birds with one stone!

wolverine_as_indiana_jones_by_mattelder-d3f2win.jpg

Pretty much agree with the general feeling. This is a figure we must get as it is cool but it's missed the boat.

Let me spend the extra $40 and give me the alternate cigar sculpt and battle damaged goodies. I don't even mind this HS because it's Wolverine, it doesn't need to be Jackman.

There's just not enough here to get my teeth into. I feel like I'm starving and have been thrown a cracker, I know it's going to taste good but..... damn.

Back