Hot Toys - MMS187 - X-Men: The Last Stand: Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would have bought this if it had an extra head sculpt that looked a bit better, but as is its a pass.

Only disappointment for me with this is the lack of standard stand, I'm not a fan of most of the diorama bases and I dont want that Sentinel base anywhere near my display!!

EDIT:

Accessories:

- Figure stand imitating the movie scene with transparent pillar
- Figure stand with Wolverine nameplate and the movie logo

Ignore me only just seen the specs :lol

really hoped it was going to come with a neutral headsculpt. I'm still going to buy though as I do like the figure. not looking forward to the price

Price will be interesting, on one hand given the lack of extras the price should be the same (or less) as Nick Fury and Hawkeye, given it's Wolverine though wouldn't surprise me if they upped the price to over $200

3418_10151010848447344_785148017_n.jpg

Looks like he's taking a s hit

Sculpt is completely awful. Wolverine in a leather outfit is super gay and has always looked dumb and out of character. The Sentinel design is a POS compared to the source material.

"The Wolverine" movie figure is going to be right around the corner, this is an easy pass and maybe their worst since Indy.

I dig everything about the figure except 1Q 2013 release date. That actually means 2 or 3 Q :impatient:

This and Hulk both will make a nice start to 2013

Could we maybe get a screen grab of Wolverine from the film, to compare ? :dunno

Thats the point!

If you compare HT Wolverine with the new Last Stand Wolverine, he sucks. He sucks more with this stupid HT pictures. Every Ani-Com 2012 pic looks better.

But, if you compare Wolverine with the Movie Last Stand vs HT Last Stand, it looks great.

Wolverine.jpg

386941_354779471263259_647503391_n.jpg

Since i never got origins i feel i'll end up getting this one, and i do like the x2 suit alot, the grimace is not something i prefer, it'd be better if it was an alternate head and there was a calm version with it.

Here's a direct comparison of his face and the headsculpt:
htwolvcompare.jpg

I really feel this is more an X2 wolverine, the broad shoulders and wide chest is more like he looked in X2 than X3, where he kinda just looked frumpy when he was in uniform.

^^ post that on their fb page :clap The eyebrows are all wrong, he looks happy instead of angry. Also cheek line are totally off. I like this expression, but the sculpt just doesn't match

Awesome Wolverine sculpt, terrible jackman likeness. Almost wish they would've just put'em in some yellow and blue spandex.

Back