Hot Toys - MMS186 - The Avengers: HULK (Pics & Specs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: HULK

I am going to buy it and pose it knocked out with Superman standing on top of it.

Would be awesome to pose them like this:

Superman-vs.-The-HULK.jpg

Looks cool.
Not into the full avenger line but always loved Hulk as a character so was maybe gonna get this one but i started collecting Hot Toys because they were great looking AND articulated. I find their TTM19 muscular body or AVATAR's Jake awesome, they look cool and are fully articulated.
This Hulk looks like semi articulated statue so an easy pass for me.
Congrats to all the future owners :)

Looks cool.
Not into the full avenger line but always loved Hulk as a character so was maybe gonna get this one but i started collecting Hot Toys because they were great looking AND articulated. I find their TTM19 muscular body or AVATAR's Jake awesome, they look cool and are fully articulated.
This Hulk looks like semi articulated statue so an easy pass for me.
Congrats to all the future owners :)

We haven't seen the full reveal yet, Hulk might come with extra sculpted and articulated arms...

Because it looks semi articulated if not i will of course reconsider :)

My wallet limit is stronger than any Jedi mind trick ^^

I actually like this hulk but if anyone can point me to a good 1/6 scale avengers movie hulk STATUE, please do so. I'm seriously leaning towards a static one for hulk.

I like the solid ankle look of the Back Stage Pass proto, but otherwise I'm sold on this figure. It's been a long wait..

I really hope he doesn't breach $350 :pray:

From the initial pics and speculation about the limited pose ability, it reminds me of the Lion-o and Mumm-Ra figures released not too long ago. Those had no articulation from the waist down and very little waist up. Head, shoulders, hands and waist was it. They look really good but are made of vinyl and only $40.00.
View attachment 49369

It's made by Mezco and is about 14" tall. I think Mumm-Ra is a bit talker but the same idea as far as articulation goes.

He looks great! Funny how the color changes based on the lighting in the pictures.

I am concerned about the arms - hopefully there are switch out arms so he can be posed with bent elbows and they aren't rubber.

But very happy with how he turned out.

He looks great! Funny how the color changes based on the lighting in the pictures.

I am concerned about the arms - hopefully there are switch out arms so he can be posed with bent elbows and they aren't rubber.

Price predictions?

Dont feel like reading the whole thread... Will this be for preorder tomorrow by Sideshow?

Can you imagine how heavy those arms are/will be if they are rubber? Dang.

Looks like a perfect piece to make a Pitt bash...lol.

It's quite obvious from the pics up until this point that his legs are rubber covered. He has no obvious knee joint yet it's bent in the new pics..
Hot-Toys-Avengers-Movie-Hulk-006_1343319576.jpg

yet straight in this..

530056_371683086238014_345469402_n.jpg

Chances are, he will have rubber arms, switch out sets or they are simply not finished with what they have planned and put the solid ones on in the meantime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back