Hot Toys - MMS186 - The Avengers: HULK (Pics & Specs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
there is a talk in FB that it will be priced HKD1930 which is equivalent to 250$, is the HK price usually lower than US market or higher?

A 1/6 Hulk is a 1/6 Hulk, but bendy arms are just begging for trouble.

I still must buy! :gah:

It's not really my thing, but it's a really nice looking figure. A couple things that I'm curious about, though:

1. Price. This is probably the thing that I'm most curious about. The lack of accessories has me wondering if they intentionally left him bare bones as a means of keeping the price tag reasonable. My guess is about $300 give or take $20.

2. Eyes. The fact that they didn't just say he has PERS makes me wonder if they kicked it old school and just gave him rolling eyes (I.e. move his head left or right and his eyes move with it).

there is a talk in FB that it will be priced HKD1930 which is equivalent to 250$, is the HK price usually lower than US market or higher?

US = higher

Lt. gordon was priced at the HK equiv of $185USD. SSC sells it at $219

Help me out people; right or wrong:dunno

It's not really my thing, but it's a really nice looking figure. A couple things that I'm curious about, though:

1. Price. This is probably the thing that I'm most curious about. The lack of accessories has me wondering if they intentionally left him bare bones as a means of keeping the price tag reasonable. My guess is about $300 give or take $20.

2. Eyes. The fact that they didn't just say he has PERS makes me wonder if they kicked it old school and just gave him rolling eyes (I.e. move his head left or right and his eyes move with it).

I think you're right about the price. Less accessories = lower costs.

As for your second point..... Hmmm? Now you got me really curious.

If thats true i will be completely shocked. I was anticipating it would be close to double that.

I heard $1980HKD which is around $250, so I think those folks who are saying around $300 give or take $20 might be right...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back