Hot Toys - MMS186 - The Avengers: HULK (Pics & Specs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: HULK

i like it. Bit concerned by the lack of articulation but still like it. Really like the HS and hope it comes with another

Indeed, the GG bust is awesome, I definitely want it. I this this HT figure looks great too, but if it's really nothing more than a glorified roto figure, then $180-$200 is about where I draw the line. HT's sculpt is perfect, the paint is stunning, but, the figure qualities aren't anything Diamond or oter companies couldn't achieve, Hulk is an example of ht sculpt and paint abilities but not figure making, and for what you'd get for your money, can't see spending more than $200.

Yeah, I want it and most likely will get it. I expect this figure to be up to par with other figures from ht. I'll get it to finish out my avengers display.

I don't know how a 20 buck Hasbro figure looks like.. But do they have the same details and paint apps as this figure? Because if so then I wonder how Hot Toys would justify their inevitable high price of this figure.
They can price whatever they want because its Hot Toys!! And people will still buy. :wave:wave:wave:wave:wave

This looks fantastic. You can't everything you want, but HT has done a good job with the compromise.

I still think that HT need to change the color of his hair and skin, and it will look much more awesome despite the scale issue.
34ssf8x.jpg

210m0sm.jpg

if they done this and what's going on with elbow and knee articulation was explained i'd be much happier putting down my money on this. Still love just could use a few little touches to make it perfect imo

Couldn't the lighting at the show or camera flash be what's making the figure look pale in the above pic?

This looks great! I love it! If it has change out bent arms and interchangeable hands I'm totally on board.

Has any one thought about the feet?

I was thinking they should have some interchangeable feet like SS does with the clones and boba. Maybe an extra pair of bent toe feet for more dynamic poses than just flat footed.

I hope we get a nice smashed up road stand or something that would be cool.

looks awesome doesnt look that possible but must have if u have the rest

Looks good to me.

I'm sure most here find something wrong with it though.

I think for what it is its good.. You cant please everyone with non rubber bodies and no exposed joints. Anyone know if there is articulation in the elbows?

A bit disappointed regarding the articulation otherwise, I think it looks amazing. Bought........

A bit disappointed regarding the articulation otherwise, I think it looks amazing. Bought........

Its still unknown if there is any type of articulation in the elbows. The hands are strating to look like how the Enterbay Game of Death muscle body has them. So this looks to me more like a GoD muscle body for Hulk. It might also have the bicep gimmick that body had

We are all just assuming from the pics that the arms do not move at all.

In regards to the sculpting and painting, I have no problem with. It all comes down to how poseable it will end up being for me.

But, we still have to wait for the official specific details.

Last edited:

It's never going to look "worth it" because it's a plain design. HT can't really do much to make it look more impressive.

In regards to the sculpting and painting, I have no problem with. It all comes down to how poseable it will end up being for me.

But, we still have to wait for the official specific details.

I am going to buy it and pose it knocked out with Superman standing on top of it.

Couldn't the lighting at the show or camera flash be what's making the figure look pale in the above pic?

There were pictures posted earlier of the Hulk in this thread where he had different skin colors, it's definitely the cameras.

Yeah, Dude... 20 buck Hasbro figure has the EXACTLY paint app and details than a Hot Toys figures...

Even more, in some cases!

:cuckoo:

Not what I said, I asked a question because I honestly didn't know. I've seen some impressive cheap toys with good paint apps and details, not accurate resemblance though. First you troll in the EB Men In Black thread claiming people who had QC issues were lying now you insult me here? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back