Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some more pics of it on other armours. Even though the 191 sculpt has haunted, starey eyes, i reckon it's the best Tony sculpt so far.
It works on everything.

IMG_5269.jpg

IMG_5271.jpg

IMG_5275.jpg

IMG_5277.jpg

IMG_5282.jpg

IMG_5288.jpg

IMG_5289.jpg

null_zpsaef3792a.jpg

null_zpsb29dcff9.jpg

null_zpse1c68598.jpg

Not bad.Ill hunt one down.I dont like any of the IM 3 armors so It seems the mark VII will be my last IM figure

Hello, I am new to this hobby. I am thinking about purchasing a Mark VII from a local vendor. The official (or close to official at least) store that sells Hot Toys where I am currently has an opened Mark VII (display model) for sale for just shy of $500.

I found another local seller who's selling a "brand new, mint in sealed brown shipper's box" figure for just $350. The only photo in his listing has been one of the promotional photos from Hot Toys. He did sell one previously last year, but the image showed 3 Mark VII boxes on his desk.

I heard rumors of fake Hot Toys figures cropping up so I'm a little cautious since I don't know anything. A $150 difference is pretty huge though. Fortunately, the seller is willing to meet-up and transact face-to-face so I can at least have a look at the figure before finalizing the deal. I just hope he's willing to open that sealed box before I hand him the cash.

What are the telltale signs a figure is fake that I should look out for? Do the fakes come in Hot Toys boxes? Has there been any photos of fake Mark VIIs posted around here showing the differences between the fake and the real thing that I can check out? My searches have so far gone empty.

Thanks a lot for your advice!

Hello, I am new to this hobby. I am thinking about purchasing a Mark VII from a local vendor. The official (or close to official at least) store that sells Hot Toys where I am currently has an opened Mark VII (display model) for sale for just shy of $500.

I found another local seller who's selling a "brand new, mint in sealed brown shipper's box" figure for just $350. The only photo in his listing has been one of the promotional photos from Hot Toys. He did sell one previously last year, but the image showed 3 Mark VII boxes on his desk.

I heard rumors of fake Hot Toys figures cropping up so I'm a little cautious since I don't know anything. A $150 difference is pretty huge though. Fortunately, the seller is willing to meet-up and transact face-to-face so I can at least have a look at the figure before finalizing the deal. I just hope he's willing to open that sealed box before I hand him the cash.

What are the telltale signs a figure is fake that I should look out for? Do the fakes come in Hot Toys boxes? Has there been any photos of fake Mark VIIs posted around here showing the differences between the fake and the real thing that I can check out? My searches have so far gone empty.

Thanks a lot for your advice!

As far as i am aware, the bootleg HT figures are just figures wearing clothing. I have never heard of a bootleg IM armour.

Very nice. I see you got the dynamic stand, how is that going? Worth the price? Thinking of grabbing some for some of my armors

Very nice. I see you got the dynamic stand, how is that going? Worth the price? Thinking of grabbing some for some of my armors

Thanks bro. I love the stand. I think it's worth the price.. It's perfect for IM figures!! :clap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet thanks man, as soon as i got extra $ ima preorder a couple from SSC. Enjoy your mark vii, i kno i love mine due to all them swappable parts

Back