Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi! ...quick question, guys! Has anyone of you tried doing a custom suit (pardon for the lack of a better term but what do you call that, transformed to mk vii) like the one here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXAAeef2gAk [0:16-0:32]

Thanks in advance!

do you mean the armor in its missile pod form..?

I havent seen anything done yet, if anyone did it it would be Username, or one of the asian artists, but havent seen anything

do you mean the armor in its missile pod form..?

I havent seen anything done yet, if anyone did it it would be Username, or one of the asian artists, but havent seen anything

I'd have to dig to find it but someone on OSR posted a pic and it looked just like the real thing. I think it was made using only parts from the Mark VII (which would make sense)

I'd have to dig to find it but someone on OSR posted a pic and it looked just like the real thing. I think it was made using only parts from the Mark VII (which would make sense)

I think that was the second set of arms, shoulder armor and chestplate held together with blu tac or something, really basic

99522230794752148841.jpg

Very nice:clap

Yes! Yes! that's it! A missile pod. What was i thinking! LoLz! True! I saw one made by one of our friends from OSR but i can't seem to find it there. Maybe, Bar has one like that in his stash! C'mon, share your blueprints! :D

Opened mine today to check the batteries... found a hand missing! Wtf!!!

Lucky I found a replacement online.

Back