Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi anyone knows who did this? It's just awesome credits to whoever did that
b9d8a47e1fb78fef3056a756800aed67.png

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

It's displayed in a Taiwan cafe.
Here's their facebook

...this hobby while a costly one, is quiet and unostentatious and not sensational.

Wow, incredible work those guys have if buying figures is expensive I can't imagine that.thanks for the info would love to have a cafe there. How much do you think it will cost to get a custom figure like that? With all the background stuff

Wow, incredible work those guys have if buying figures is expensive I can't imagine that.thanks for the info would love to have a cafe there. How much do you think it will cost to get a custom figure like that? With all the background stuff

First of all about $300 for the figure and then at least $70 apiece for the U robots and he has put girlie of them in the dio. Then the work would probably take a while to plan and even longer to execute. You'd probably not get much change from $1500 if you commissioned that piece.

First of all about $300 for the figure and then at least $70 apiece for the U robots and he has put girlie of them in the dio. Then the work would probably take a while to plan and even longer to execute. You'd probably not get much change from $1500 if you commissioned that piece.

Totally worth the price. It looks amaizing.i wish I could do things like that. It's more than customizing its almost engineering Lol

And it's impossible to ship this around. You might need to find some local guy doing this or yourself. All your need is a soldering iron and some hobby paint plus your imagination.

...this hobby while a costly one, is quiet and unostentatious and not sensational.

Was going to wait on getting a MK VII until after HT put out a diecast version but I managed to pick up the MMS 185 loose but in great condition for $125 and honestly I am shocked at just how much I am liking the figure.

Damn nice figure.

Was going to wait on getting a MK VII until after HT put out a diecast version but I managed to pick up the MMS 185 loose but in great condition for $125 and honestly I am shocked at just how much I am liking the figure.

Damn nice figure.

That's a steal, it's a great figure. Will still keep mine when the diecast version is released.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I recently started selling off my IM collection and all of them had MKVII helmets and “HologramAI” revised faceplates.
I have removed those and if anyone watching this thread is looking for those more accurate faceplates, send me a PM
i have three available, all painted, and already on a helmet(With necks too).
Just thought I’d offer them here before going to eBay.

Back