Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII

Hey guys!

Check out Spot's review of the Hot Toys Avengers Iron Man Mark 07, though I don't have any other Iron Man pieces in my collection I think this one does capture everything that the Iron Man movies have done and I think this is a good way to get into the collecting of the suits, let me know what you think of the review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYZE8Smh74Q

Looks like a boss.

IMG_4813.jpg

IMG_4811.jpg

IMG_4812.jpg

Hi Bar, from one Iron Man fan to another I have to say your pics are fantastic buddy! Great Work! :clap

So is it the neck that allows for the helmet to look up or is the shape of the helmet itself

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Shame the new war machine can not do that still looking for the one figure that pull of the knelling pose right

Maybe but it is still the coolest pose he can pull of and maybe war machine does not do it but I certainly the mark 42 does

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII

Hey guys!

Check out Spot's review of the Hot Toys Avengers Iron Man Mark 07, though I don't have any other Iron Man pieces in my collection I think this one does capture everything that the Iron Man movies have done and I think this is a good way to get into the collecting of the suits, let me know what you think of the review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYZE8Smh74Q

Another nice review.... :clap Will you be doing the Hulk or MoS Supes?

Maybe but it is still the coolest pose he can pull of and maybe war machine does not do it but I certainly the mark 42 does

If you watch Iron Man 3 again, and if I remember correctly, the Mark 42's knee wasn't on the ground for the "kneeling pose" in the beginning. Sooo I think its more than possible to pull of that pose if it is done like that.

If you were wearing that suit, you would not be able to do the kneeling pose.
It's only accomplished by collapsed pixels in the CG suits.

You forgot to mention that he would also not be able to fly or shoot repulsors if he were wearing the suit cuz it's cgi:wink1:

All the have to do is make the head like that of the mark 7 they improved on that why take a step back.

Cheers mate! I had to use blu tac to hold the head in place until I get a spare neck. Lol. Random!
But it really is a much better head. It looks more like Downey Jr. And the size is pretty much spot on too. The original head is too small.

Bri

Cheers mate! I had to use blu tac to hold the head in place until I get a spare neck. Lol. Random!
But it really is a much better head. It looks more like Downey Jr. And the size is pretty much spot on too. The original head is too small.

Bri

Actually, if you put the headsculpt in a mug of boiling water(A couple of inches of boiling water, not the full mug), for a minute or so, then empty out the water and gently dry the head, it will be pliable enough that you can just put the headsculpt on the armoured neck.
The heat will not damage the head. They are very resilient. And in my mind, having his entire neck armoured seems more accurate to when he pops the helmet off on occasion.

IMG_5282.jpg

IMG_5675.jpg

IMG_5676.jpg

IMG_5680.jpg

IMG_5682.jpg

Back