Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally put a pre-order down for this. It was either between this or 2.0 Joker but I have a feeling Joker's price will drop on the secondary market considering retail is so high. Plus I had sideshow reward money so I got the figure for $147 before shipping.

Damn good price there.

I am in two minds....if I throw my active SSC points at this, it will come in at below $200 ($194 and some change)...

HELP!!! Opinions?

This is how I use my point. I buy the item that cost the lowest. You will not get points if you use points.

I bought all the SW Lamps each cost me shipping only. Even Harry Quinn cost me $11 (I got free shipping). No wait. Obi lamp cost me $1.27 plus shipping.

It just comes down to each his own. Your going to save $50.

Entire rocket pod is removable
1542464bcqcbyqqao4bqsc.jpg

Sweet, this means we can do the "better clench up Legolas" scene. :clap

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWXfZAk7NfQ[/ame]

I am in two minds....if I throw my active SSC points at this, it will come in at below $200 ($194 and some change)...

HELP!!! Opinions?

Hey DGT, my personal stance on Rewards points is not to use them until I have enough for the entire figure, because I'm not getting any points for the remainder of the purchase. Yeah, it's gonna cost me to get all those points but I figure they have the lowest savings out there at 5% so I want to maximize what they offer.

Looking forward to this one. Haven't pre-ordered it yet, but I will once some of my points hit my Sideshow account.

I just used up all my points to order this. Took him down to $162 before shipping. Flex payed him for 3 months at $46 a month. Didn't SS announce $10 flat rate on domestic HT's shipping?

Hey DGT, my personal stance on Rewards points is not to use them until I have enough for the entire figure, because I'm not getting any points for the remainder of the purchase. Yeah, it's gonna cost me to get all those points but I figure they have the lowest savings out there at 5% so I want to maximize what they offer.

Yes, I have been thinking about this one. I agree. I will save my points until they all mature. So, I have placed an order for this with my local UK supplier. He has got me several figures already and holds my HULK PO too so I know that he is a good chap.

That makes all the HT Avengers figures on PO from one place or another (including the Son of Coul). I now feel sort of relieved with having gone and finally pulled the trigger on it as I would have regretted it, had I missed it later on.

Last edited:
Just PO mine with the $15 New Year's coupon from Sideshow, one more day for ppl to get $15 bucks off SSC if you haven't yet.

Yes, I have been thinking about this one. I agree. I will save my points until they all mature. So, I have placed an order for this with my local UK supplier. He has got me several figures already and holds my HULK PO too so I know that he is a good chap.

That makes all the HT Avengers figures on PO from one place or another (including the Son of Coul). I now feel sort of relieved with having gone and finally pulled the trigger on it as I would have regretted it, had I missed it later on.

Nice! Yeah, goes double for you guys overseas... I don't even have a clue how much SS charges for shipping. To bad they got the market cornered on Coulson though. I really wish they'd just have 10pts=$1 but ah well. Otherwise, good thing you got someone nearby!:hi5:

Hey guys, thanks for the advice on the Asmus Sabbath outfit.
I got it in & it looks AMAZING. The little Bracelets are actually made of metal! And they are spot on acurate. I own one of the full size replicas & its a hoot seeing them next to each other lol

The Sabbath shirt printing looks REALLY great.

Next, I've gotta finda a cheap but good looking body to put it on.

Suggestions?

Last edited:
Back