Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am hoping that getting the Mark VII this spring will keep me from wanting the Mark XLVII ... but I doubt it.

It will be my definitive Iron Man

Not to piss on your parade or anything but I fear this will be anything but the definitive Iron Man, obviously this isn't conclusive but it doesn't look like it even makes an appearance in Iron Man 3

For me the definitive Mark's are the Mark III (used for most of Iron Man 1) & the Mark VI (used in the main fight scene in Iron Man 2 and for much of the Avengers). Unfortunately I dont own either of them (had them both and sold them both) leaving my only classic looking Iron Man figure the mark IV arguably the most irrelevant armour of the 3 films :(

(that said the Mark IV does make the nicest figure so it's not all bad)

I think I know where Nintenjoe is coming from. Out of the traditional Red/Gold suits this one is my favorite.

Not to piss on your parade or anything but I fear this will be anything but the definitive Iron Man, obviously this isn't conclusive but it doesn't look like it even makes an appearance in Iron Man 3

For me the definitive Mark's are the Mark III (used for most of Iron Man 1) & the Mark VI (used in the main fight scene in Iron Man 2 and for much of the Avengers). Unfortunately I dont own either of them (had them both and sold them both) leaving my only classic looking Iron Man figure the mark IV arguably the most irrelevant armour of the 3 films :(

(that said the Mark IV does make the nicest figure so it's not all bad)

I think I know where Nintenjoe is coming from. Out of the traditional Red/Gold suits this one is my favorite.

Yeah when I say definitive, I just mean it's my favorite of all the suits so far. It doesn't matter to me what movie it was in or it's screen time. It's bulky, red & gold, has a circle arc reactor, a bunch of accessories and display options and a great RDJ head sculpt.

The Mark VII is quite pretty and you can even have something somewhat close to the Mark III (at least closer than the IV, V, or VI) if you strip off all the weapons.

This is the only Avengers figure I'm getting. I'm disappointed with Hulk's articulation and lack of a second head sculpt & I'm hoping Captain America gets a better uniform in CA2. Anyway, I can't wait to get it. It will be my definitive Iron Man.

:goodpost: Yeah I agree with all of that. I do have MKIV though and it was going to be my definitive IM.:lol

I've planned all along to get all the armors they release. I remember back when Iron Man first came out we where all waiting with baited breath to see if we'd ever get a Mark II and Mark I. Who would have thought we'd end up with basically everything.

Still waiting on a new Mark III though…

It may just be a glitch. That happened on my Luke Skywalker DX that I had on flexpay and it wasn't scheduled to ship for a couple months hence. I ignored it and it shipped when it was scheduled.

Can anyone name me online retailers that are still taking PO's for this for the cheapest? So far I found Cornercomicstore to sell this for $245 which is included shipping.

But I'm also debating on buying it from SSC so that I can get the reward points but that makes it cost around $270.

This is going to my first HT purchase and figure so I'm kinda stumped. I wished I came around to getting this sooner. :slap

Can anyone name me online retailers that are still taking PO's for this for the cheapest? So far I found Cornercomicstore to sell this for $245 which is included shipping.

But I'm also debating on buying it from SSC so that I can get the reward points but that makes it cost around $270.

This is going to my first HT purchase and figure so I'm kinda stumped. I wished I came around to getting this sooner. :slap

cornerstore comics has pretty good service. if you dont mind getting the figure a good 2-3 weeks after sideshow does i'd say go with csc, thats where i've got my preordr for all the hot toys avengers.

Back