Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, thanks for the advice on the Asmus Sabbath outfit.
I got it in & it looks AMAZING. The little Bracelets are actually made of metal! And they are spot on acurate. I own one of the full size replicas & its a hoot seeing them next to each other lol

The Sabbath shirt printing looks REALLY great.

Next, I've gotta finda a cheap but good looking body to put it on.

Suggestions?

You should check this thread. Lots of good suggestions there.

That's for the heads up Kanine. Just pre-ordered mine. Sucks you can't apply Reward points and Coupons. I have $60.50 in reward points to use but not sure what to use it on. Might try and use it on The HULK.

Prob cause this is like the 10 Iron Man mark from Hot Toys. If it were more limited or a better exclusive then you would see more hype.

Hope March is right for release of this guy..my most wanted Avengers HT figure..BW close second

I'm still looking forward to this one; the only HT I've bought are Ironmen (Mk1 v2, MkII AU, Mk.IV w/ Gantry, Mk.V, Mk.VI Avengers, War Machine).

Comparatively, though, I gotta say that I'm more excited to hear of any potential Mk.XLII or whatever number that is. The accessories with the Mk.VII are cool, but getting another red+gold IM won't have the same "bang" as getting something that's totally off. :D

Just pre ordered this bad boy.
Was gonna wait for whatever IM3 figures come out but this thing looks too good to pass up.

New to 1/6 and in the last month have bought Batman dx12, joker 2.0, bane, pre ordered Xenoviper Drive and now this.
**** IS ADDICTIVE.

Just pre ordered this bad boy.
Was gonna wait for whatever IM3 figures come out but this thing looks too good to pass up.

New to 1/6 and in the last month have bought Batman dx12, joker 2.0, bane, pre ordered Xenoviper Drive and now this.
**** IS ADDICTIVE.

Remember, some people will pay for the organs you have double of.

This is the only Avengers figure I'm getting. I'm disappointed with Hulk's articulation and lack of a second head sculpt & I'm hoping Captain America gets a better uniform in CA2. Anyway, I can't wait to get it. It will be my definitive Iron Man.

Back