Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
127_227677_27902b8679c2077.jpg

Best IM yet, IMO! Simply breath-taking! :hi5:

I can't wait for this guy to be on my shelf. Too bad it won't be in the hall of armors. I guess my hall of detolfs will have to do. Waaa waaa waaa

I'm sure they'll look great together. Both bulky and well-armed.

My only gripe with this figure is the lack of extra forearms with repulsor blast hands. I would have preferred those over the wrist rockets! I suppose considering all the accessories we get I shouldn't be complaining :lol

Looks like the waist articulation is improving with every model.

Seems like more crunch & swivel with the abs is possible than the Mk. 6.

:clap

___

They are, but I don't know what it looks like underneath - it's not designed to be left off like the thigh rockets.

You mean like this? Which I really hope it doesn't have a huge plug or something on the shoulders when the pods are removed.

You mean like this? Which I really hope it doesn't have a huge plug or something on the shoulders when the pods are removed.

Exactly like that. I'm not sure if this figure can look like that. The shoulder rockets look to be attached to the top layer of flaps on his back and are removable according to the image you posted, but I don't suspect that's the case with the figure.

Exactly like that. I'm not sure if this figure can look like that. The shoulder rockets look to be attached to the top layer of flaps on his back and are removable according to the image you posted, but I don't suspect that's the case with the figure.

Sad if it can't, might have me picking this up second hand and going at the MK 42 instead.

Finally put a pre-order down for this. It was either between this or 2.0 Joker but I have a feeling Joker's price will drop on the secondary market considering retail is so high. Plus I had sideshow reward money so I got the figure for $147 before shipping.

Back