Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly I wish this figure comes out even more later, so I can save some money cause I couldn't resist to PO it, too much awesomeness

At this point, I don't care if it's coming out a year from now, just tell me so I can stop guessing!!!

Exactly.

This is my worse pre-order experience ever. From my past experiences on pre-orders (not from HT), either I get the stuff at the announced release date or few days later. But NEVER MONTHS of delay.
HT should learn to give more precise and realistic dates for the release of their products. :mad:

since HT has an official youtube page i'd love it if they
-gave updates on figures
-release new upcoming/shipping figures
-answer fan questions
- adress concerns

Yeah right. :lol :lol :lol

Worst customer service in history, your best be is to contact SS and see if they know when they will receive theirs.

since HT has an official youtube page i'd love it if they
-gave updates on figures
-release new upcoming/shipping figures
-answer fan questions
- address concerns

I want to win the lottery, but I don't see that happening either.

HT= Great toys, but suckass communications and release date punctuality.

Yes my patience is running thin too...
At least it's comforting to know we will get great figures without defects. I've been reading up on nightmare QC on Enterbay Jordans and yikes... I had to cancel on my first EB figure.:monkey4

I am at a point that I'm not checking or care anymore...Mark VII, Catwoman, 89 Batmobile, HOA...until the day I get an e-mail from SS or BBTS...I am thinking July/August...maybe Sept. I am setting my expectations real low. that way if they come "early", I would be "happy".

Back