Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So when Sideshow emails you telling you your wait list item has become an order and that it will be shipping soon doesn't really mean its going to ship real soon does it? My Mark VII became a live order just today so I'm guessing I probably shouldn't be expecting him to ship out anytime soon.

So when Sideshow emails you telling you your wait list item has become an order and that it will be shipping soon doesn't really mean its going to ship real soon does it? My Mark VII became a live order just today so I'm guessing I probably shouldn't be expecting him to ship out anytime soon.

When did u waitlist yourself?

It just means your order converted from waitlist to an actual order--it doesn't mention a specific shipping date per se.

Just note that since this one has an NRD, it will be charged to your CC right now.

When did u waitlist yourself?

Probably about a week ago. From the looks of it their site says its not shipping until June. So its either going to ship out in the next few weeks or its going to be mid June when they ship him out if I'm correct. Just wanted to know cause I need to know if I need to have my funds ready and available for it.

It just means your order converted from waitlist to an actual order--it doesn't mention a specific shipping date per se.

Just note that since this one has an NRD, it will be charged to your CC right now.

They haven't charged me yet.

Just kidding man, they do light up :Dunno
And we get the wrist blasting hands too
Sweet! :rock

Probably about a week ago. From the looks of it their site says its not shipping until June. So its either going to ship out in the next few weeks or its going to be mid June when they ship him out if I'm correct. Just wanted to know cause I need to know if I need to have my funds ready and available for it.

Gives me hope that mine will convert.

Ya I think as long as some got on the waitlist for the non ex version that most will get their Mark VII to convert. I'm really thinking we won't see him shipped out until either the end of this month of sometime next month since they show on their site he will be shipping in June but I guess with Hot Toys and Sideshow you never really know. Though it looks like Loki is shipping out this week so Mark VII will probably be the next one to ship out. I do find it weird that they have yet to charge me the NRF for him yet.

Don't know whether to get this or the Joker 2.0...can't afford both.

Tuff decision. I say IM since the Joker is still available through several retailers while IM is sold out. I want the Joker too, but he's going to have to wait since I got too many Avenger POs right now. :gah:

Back