Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So when is this actually coming out. I know they showed Feige holding one and then signing the boxes.

And then they show Coulson pics.. WT??:gah:

My local seller managed to get me a slot on his pre orders :yess:.Now just the wait for it to release overseas and hit UK shores.

tumblr_memu6bYz9f1qkbtx4o1_500.gif

Why would Hot Toys say, "The first shipment has been sent out and to expect yours soon!" if Sideshow hasn't been notified they have been shipped???? :gah:

Why would Hot Toys say, "The first shipment has been sent out and to expect yours soon!" if Sideshow hasn't been notified they have been shipped???? :gah:

Because the first shipment has been sent out and they want you to expect yours soon :slap

First shipments are for the HK market Side Show and other retailers usually get their shipments a month later

I have stopped waiting for this release. I am just going to wait for my shipping notice once its in the mail, and on its way to my house. This figure has been jerking us around for months. Hot Toys needs to **** or get off the Pot.

Back