Hot Toys - MMS175 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Thor Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
coming from someone who was very skeptical about getting Thor, I just received him AND.....it was immediately a "what the hell was i thinking moment". This thing is awesome! def recommended by me to anyone else who might have some doubt. There's always gonna be someone who doesnt like a figure...I just want to show that there's also doubters who do!

Helmet doesn't come close to fitting but it does look good with him holding it. I'm one of those people who feels a helmet less Thor is incomplete so as long as he can be posed like this it works for me. Sorry for the crappy iPad pic.....

I agree that he needs a helmet. Thanks for posting this. After seeing this I decided that this is also how I will display my Thor. I bought a helmet off eBay and it's in route.

This figure is now on wait list at Sideshow.

Check other retailers if you still want him. Otherwise, won't be another Thor figure until Thor 2.

I personally think all figures look better in hand. When you see a picture of say the face that is really under an inch big blown up to a monitor-sized shot every little freckle that is out of place will show up. To the naked eye though, it looks perfect.

I personally think all figures look better in hand. When you see a picture of say the face that is really under an inch big blown up to a monitor-sized shot every little freckle that is out of place will show up. To the naked eye though, it looks perfect.

True, but most people seemed to think Thor was a bit less impressive in photos than most of the other Hot Toys Avengers. Regardless, he is an awesome figure and stands up there with the rest of 'em.

Only 11 left at BBTS now, at this rate they will probably be gone before the weekend is over! Hopefully BBTS doesn't decide to up the price if any are left tomorrow (not sure if they would do that over a weekend?).

I wonder if we'll finally get a sleeveless version for THOR 2. I have the THOR 1 figure, and passed on THE AVENGERS version since I'd rather have two tickets to the gun show.

I ordered this off of Sideshow right before they sold out, and when I finally got it, the arm is broken at the elbow! Not loose, it feels nearly completely snapped. Is there a way to repair or am I tough out of luck?

I ordered this off of Sideshow right before they sold out, and when I finally got it, the arm is broken at the elbow! Not loose, it feels nearly completely snapped. Is there a way to repair or am I tough out of luck?

Sorry to hear that, it really sucks when things like that happen. You could try getting another loose body off eBay.

I tried popping it back in but I think there's actually something snapped off as it just falls right back out.

Email sideshow first.
If they can't help, you'll need to take off the armour and see if the arm can be fixed. You do this by unbuckling the waist belt at the back, remove his body armour. And then taking the arm sleeves off to see what's up with the arms.

Email sideshow first.
If they can't help, you'll need to take off the armour and see if the arm can be fixed. You do this by unbuckling the waist belt at the back, remove his body armour. And then taking the arm sleeves off to see what's up with the arms.

I'll email Sideshow now. Is there a trick to removing the armour without completely turning it into rubbish? :rotfl My customization skills are trusted with $15 Buffy the Vampire Slayer figures, these Hot Toys intimidate me.

Back