Hot Toys - MMS175 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Thor Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's a cool fig. This is one of HT's biggest lines to date so I guess part of it is deciding how much of a completest you want to be with it. I only passed on Fury so far and I'm in on the whole line down to Coulson. I'll jump on some Chitauri if they ever actually happen too.

Is he the best fig of the batch? No. Does he have the best likeness? No. (but none of them are perfect anyway. So far Coulson of all characters is the king of likeness :lol). For me I like what Hemsworth is doing with Thor in both movies so far, I like the character, the fig is done well and it completes my team so passing on him was never a thought

I couldnt agree more :exactly:

Only just got mine in the post(I thought the guy i order from knew i wanted one, but when i got Loki, it turned out he didn't think i wanted Thor, so i had to order him from SS. No big deal).
Great figure, and i like the Tesseract transport container and heavy hammer.
I quickly popped him out of the box and onto a stand for a few pics.
I am happy with this figure. For $200 free US shipping, it's possibly one of the best value of the Avengers so far.

IMG_4338.jpg

IMG_4340.jpg

IMG_4339.jpg

IMG_4337.jpg

Only just got mine in the post(I thought the guy i order from knew i wanted one, but when i got Loki, it turned out he didn't think i wanted Thor, so i had to order him from SS. No big deal).
Great figure, and i like the Tesseract transport container and heavy hammer.
I quickly popped him out of the box and onto a stand for a few pics.
I am happy with this figure. For $200 free US shipping, it's possibly one of the best value of the Avengers so far.

IMG_4338.jpg

IMG_4340.jpg

IMG_4339.jpg

IMG_4337.jpg

Where did you get that stand? Did it come with one of your other figures? My Thor should be arriving in a few days and I really dislike the crotch stand that some of these figures come with. Hot Toys/Side Show really needs to provide a flight stand with all figures capable of flight as standard packaging. As much as these things cost it sucks to have to then hunt down a stand for posing.. <end rant>

Does anyone know of a store/website (besides ebay) to purchase flight stands for Hot Toys 1/6 scale figures?

Had to sell this figure and I really regret it, he was top quality. If your back and forth on owning him I 100% say go for it I guarantee you won't regret it!

Does the helmet from the IM 2 Thor figure set fit this Avenger Thor figure properly?

The IM2 Thor?

Where did you get that stand? Did it come with one of your other figures? My Thor should be arriving in a few days and I really dislike the crotch stand that some of these figures come with. Hot Toys/Side Show really needs to provide a flight stand with all figures capable of flight as standard packaging. As much as these things cost it sucks to have to then hunt down a stand for posing.. <end rant>

Does anyone know of a store/website (besides ebay) to purchase flight stands for Hot Toys 1/6 scale figures?

I bought the waist grabber on Ebay and just made this stand myself. It's meant to be one end of the hammer.
I made it a while back before i got Thor(Hence the stand-in for the images):

image_zps4b8b6c74.jpg

image_zps3f985e8b.jpg

image_zps785d9a59.jpg

Got my TonyMeis cape in yesterday and it's sooo much better! Now I love Thor where as before I hid him at the back cause his cape looked like a puffy pillow. Will post pics at some point

Got my TonyMeis cape in yesterday and it's sooo much better! Now I love Thor where as before I hid him at the back cause his cape looked like a puffy pillow. Will post pics at some point

Post pics of your thor with the custom cape

Back