Hot Toys - MMS175 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Thor Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up one of the last few at BBTS and added it to my Pile of Loot order that I am waiting for the MK VII to come in before I ship it.

As others have said, I think this is a very under rated figure from the pics I have seen and can't wait to add it to my collection alongside Loki.

For those still looking for this lame figure, CornerStoreComics still has him for retail and the double box everything.

I own him, but dont like him. Im just passing along info about CSC still having him for retail.

No you weren't!

If you had just said CSC has him and left it at that, then fair enough.

But being a ***k was just to much to resist wasn't it?! Hey it's only a forum and you are anonymous so what the harm right?

Wrong!

For those still looking for this lame figure, CornerStoreComics still has him for retail and the double box everything.

I own him, but dont like him.

The definition of Lame: bonestockbrz buying the Hot Toys THOR (Avengers) figure, even though he didn't like him.

What was that...$170 worth of dislike? Shrewd buying plan there guy!

I personally love this figure! No regrets on this one! To each their own, but if anyone is on the fence, I say take the plunge!

I love him too! Getting him for free helped. I definitely think I prefer him to the Thor version, though it has it's charms too (like the helmet.)

The definition of Lame: bonestockbrz buying the Hot Toys THOR (Avengers) figure, even though he didn't like him.

What was that...$170 worth of dislike? Shrewd buying plan there guy!

I seriously thought this was like an Andy Kaufman-esque thing.

If it is, it's brilliant.:lol

If not, it's still funny.:rotfl

I must admit that I didn't like this figure before, but once in hand is awesome, I can't understand all that hate to it :(

ONE back in stock at BBTS. Either someone canceled their recent order, or it's BBTS true last one they dug up.

Crap I just ordered the last one from BBTS and didn't notice it said substandarded condition until after I placed the order.

Not sure if I want to cancel it or not but when I try to cancel it says only store credit will be issued. Thats not what their cancellation/return policy says though. hmmm

Crap I just ordered the last one from BBTS and didn't notice it said substandarded condition until after I placed the order.

Not sure if I want to cancel it or not but when I try to cancel it says only store credit will be issued. Thats not what their cancellation/return policy says though. hmmm

Don't panic. It'll be the packaging that's substandard.

Back