Hot Toys - MMS175 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Thor Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if DW Thor will come with rooted hair this time around. Imagine the possibilities. Pigtail Thor, French Braid Thor, well you get where I'm going with this.
In all seriousness, it could work. No need for an additional HS for his helmet.

Interesting. Was planning on using Rewards Points on Thor but it appears that they can't be used towards this item.
Anyone experience this before?

Well it looks like my delivery won't be today.
Due to "adverse weather conditions" some where on the route.
It was delayed and now my Thor will sit in a warehouse this weekend.
UPS doesn't deliver on weekends unless it's air mail,not ground.
I can't call and complain because Sideshow paid for the shipping.
:gah:
Since 1:32pm on Friday the status hasn't changed.
I contacted UPS in the "live chat" and they said it was in another part of the state while the tracking said another town.
I hope my Thor isn't lost!

I have an issue with my thor one of the arms pop of at the elbow very easily and i have to push the rubber to put it back in....is that a comun thing?

Interesting. Was planning on using Rewards Points on Thor but it appears that they can't be used towards this item.
Anyone experience this before?

This happend to me with quite a few figures when trying to apply my reward points. If Sideshow offers a discount with any HT figure it won't be elligible for reward points. Generally this discount comes in the way of free shipping. Any figure with free shipping cannot have reward points applied . Customer service told me you can't have 2 discounts applied to any purchase. This sucks because normally it's the more popular Hot Toys figures that have free-shipping.

644663_354406467992501_1758574907_n.jpg.webp

Wow, that's a great poster! :yess::thud:

Been away for awhile, is this guy worth picking up then peeps? From what I've seen he looks great.

Absolutely. Check out my gallery as an incentive! :wink1:

THOR%2520336.JPG

THOR%2520233.JPG

THOR%2520254.JPG

FULL GALLERY:

https://picasaweb.google.com/VikingSpawn/THORTHEAVENGERS#

This happend to me with quite a few figures when trying to apply my reward points. If Sideshow offers a discount with any HT figure it won't be elligible for reward points. Generally this discount comes in the way of free shipping. Any figure with free shipping cannot have reward points applied . Customer service told me you can't have 2 discounts applied to any purchase. This sucks because normally it's the more popular Hot Toys figures that have free-shipping.

Thank you for the clarification, Sir Onesixth!

Well not only did my Avengers Thor not get delivered on Friday.
Now my tracking number has no information!
I hope it didn't get lost and now he's sitting on a truck or in a warehouse all weekend!
:gah:

Back