Hot Toys - MMS175 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Thor Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great trailer! And the new thor armor looks great, if ht making it better include a bloody hs

Let's hope that we can see HT thor like... 2 months before The movie release? This figure will be awesome!!! Too bad that it looks like Loki has The same asgardian outfit from The avengers

imageyph.jpg

Let's hope that we can see HT thor like... 2 months before The movie release? This figure will be awesome!!! Too bad that it looks like Loki has The same asgardian outfit from The avengers

imageyph.jpg

I wouldn't worry, it should look tattered and worn - good excuse for weathering and a new headsculpt!

I opened my Thor this morning and there are no issues with the figure.
No loose arms or knees.
The Mjolnir is a lot heavier than the original.
One little problem is switching out the hands.
The outfit is so tight around the wrist area it's hard getting the hands onto the pegs.
With a little extra effort they go though.

imageyph.jpg

On the bright side, it may mean that we are finally able to get a figure of Loki in this outfit.

To be honest I always preferred it to the shiny gold armor look.

On the bright side, it may mean that we are finally able to get a figure of Loki in this outfit.

To be honest I always preferred it to the shiny gold armor look.

I do like both, but I wished he had acquired a new outfit as anyone else when a new movie comes out, of course besides the new pajamas xD but probably that's because he is in prison he has not privileges anymore.

Maybe HT should just sculpt the platemail sleeves and include bare arms to enable a switch-out option for Dark World Thor. The black shawl will look cool. I hope Thor dons a new version of his helmet in TDW; Thor needs his helmet.

406392839.jpg

Oh my.

And ditto on the "Loki needs a new outfit" thing. He's been wearing basically the same thing in three movies now; he needs some new threads. Why does everyone get new but him.

Back