Hot Toys - MMS175 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Thor Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks man!

Took some more shots today of my Marvel Shelf.

Not nearly as many as some others here, waiting on Mark VII and HULK and Im good. Oh and whenever HT gets around to "The Wolverine" too.

625652_10151546070824663_1989711301_n.jpg

14080_10151546071114663_1851634512_n.jpg

537429_10151546071489663_290122867_n.jpg

love this! just looks more like Thor from the comics/cartoon without sleeves.

Couple of questions, how does the arm skin tone match with the rest of the body? and which arms are best? Guessing it's not just a case of removing the silver sleeves?

love this! just looks more like Thor from the comics/cartoon without sleeves.

Couple of questions, how does the arm skin tone match with the rest of the body? and which arms are best? Guessing it's not just a case of removing the silver sleeves?

That was the look I was going for. The color is slightly off but nothing too noticeable. I used the MMS117 arms and the painful mod of screwing the arms to swap. But very happy with the results!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Just finished my Thor modification. Kinda just shot from the hip and put a pair of Bane arms in place of the stock arms.

That's a good observation. You made me go back and look at it again. But yes it's all the way in. The bane arm goes in the same position as the stock thor arm. What u see in the pic is that the left arm is turned outward more than right. That's part of the joint underneath.

well i've just pre-ordered this figure with a local supplier, gonna attempt the bare arm swap myself eventually, got a ko truetype to practice on first tho

Might have been missed the last time I asked (or just ignored lol) but anyone know how hard it is replacing the cape on this?

Back