Hot Toys - MMS175 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Thor Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to say I just recieved mine today and very impressed. It blows the original Hot Toys Thor away.

I hope SSC gets this guy early and we get another "Hey do you want it processed early?" e-mail.

+1. It would make my day if we get that email for this.

Thor is like the "over-the-hump" Avenger figure for those that already own previously released team members and the Mark VI. With Thor, you now have 5 out of essential 6 members (minus Hulk, and of course minus Mark VII).

Got my Thor tonight. I have to say I like him better in person. And the hammer is heavy- the arm can't really hold it well.

I'm not sure the arms would look right. They would look to skinny I think. If you could swap the arms out for more muscular arms I think sleeveless would look awesome.

Without his silver sleeve armor I don't think I would like his outfit that much. It's the only trademark I like from his outfit.

Just got my Thor yesterday, only have time to do a quick group shot photo for now.

8555155810_54b073a860_b.jpg

@Kanine, great set-up and poses you got there. love seeing figures without stands. Is Thor on a stand because he can't support himself or just cuz? Also, is thor's pants blue or black in color?

Man, the more I look at this thread the more I want that Thor.

Back