Hot Toys - MMS175 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Thor Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just sent SSC customer service an email to charge my credit card asap to expedite shipping before the official processing date of 3/21.

I'm in meetings all day on Monday, and can't squeeze free time to phone them. Hopefully they address my email request.

I called to see if I could get mine moved up, said not until the 21st.

Same here. I was told they got a small shipment in and the rest won't arrive until around the 20th. The lucky few that had them on Flex early will receive the small allotment. :(

Congrats to those lucky few.

here is my Thor, will get some better pics later

P1010928_zps05682bc7.jpg

Thor arrived at my door today. I'll take some more pics later:
htthor_zps90019012.jpg

Just a couple quick impressions:
The good: The sculpt and outfit look great. What an incredible improvement over the proto.
The Bad: The outfit really restricts the articulation. His shoulders have no forward or backward movement whatsoever.

Thor arrived at my door today. I'll take some more pics later:
htthor_zps90019012.jpg

Just a couple quick impressions:
The good: The sculpt and outfit look great. What an incredible improvement over the proto.
The Bad: The outfit really restricts the articulation. His shoulders have no forward or backward movement whatsoever.

If the restrictive movement is the only issue, I can live with that. Same issue as TA Cap.

Back