Hot Toys - MMS175 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Thor Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good looking photos and poses! I can hardly wait for mine!

I will say this though, don't remove the forearm armour unless you really have to...unlike v1 Thor, the armour and the sleeves are 2 pieces and when they come apart...they are difficult to put back together nicely. also it was difficult to slip it back onto the figure considering how grippy the sleeves were

beautiful figure but some more glue around places would certainly help

While I am not for capital punishment, whoever did his forearm armour should not be alive at the moment, because once they come out, my code were they a pain in the *bleep* to get back on...

with that said though...here are some pictures (quick ones as I got him pretty late at night...better ones will come soon I swear)

DSC02097_zps137ab887.jpg

DSC02098_zpsfd4a7df2.jpg

DSC02100_zps2c32a0e8.jpg

Maybe it's your lower camera angle, but am I the only one who thinks these photos look more like he's talking?

Some releases get a small initial shipment which they actually do ship out some orders early before the processing date, while the remaining orders process and ship as normal. SSC send emails to a small group of customers asking if they would like to have their orders processed early.

I've had two previous email requests for orders get acknowledged and processed during these types of events. They were the original MMS 132 Mark VI and DX06 Jack Sparrow. So I figured it wouldn't hurt to try with Thor, even though it wasn't successful. I enjoyed your quote of "Charge my card, I'm a very busy man..." Way to sound ignorant. :clap :rotfl

So they sent you this first, and you figured this time you'd just jump the gun by two weeks and try it out yourself? Now whos ignorant? :cuckoo:

I will say this though, don't remove the forearm armour unless you really have to...unlike v1 Thor, the armour and the sleeves are 2 pieces and when they come apart...they are difficult to put back together nicely. also it was difficult to slip it back onto the figure considering how grippy the sleeves were

Thanks for the head's up. Making a note to self right now since mine won't arrive for a couple of weeks yet.

New Hammer, Old Thor
DSC02119_zps9e846312.jpg

DSC02122_zps1c26528a.jpg

You have no idea what you're dealing with
DSC02123_zps21f9b794.jpg

Are we done here?
DSC02128_zps830055f4.jpg

DSC02129_zps35fca114.jpg

DSC02131_zps4d63d2e8.jpg

DSC02133_zpsd2f47844.jpg

DSC02134_zpsd5bba0fc.jpg

DSC02136_zpscd6b7bd6.jpg

Loving the pics! Oh, how I want this piece already!!! He's so superior to the original Thor. :clap

also do take care when removing the bit of plastic on his hand pegs...they pulled the forearm armour right off and it took a good 20 minutes to put it back

Thanks for the tip edheng. Are the sleeves elastic or are they a more fitted material that doesn't stretch?

I just got off from live chat with SSC Christina. She told me that my THOR's final FLEX was charged this morning and that he is now in their dispatch department waiting to ship.

I am mega, super, ultra, hyper, very (?) pleased

So they sent you this first, and you figured this time you'd just jump the gun by two weeks and try it out yourself? Now whos ignorant? :cuckoo:

I asked SS if they could process my BW order early, even though I didn't get an early processing notice, and they did it for me.:dunno

I asked SS if they could process my BW order early, even though I didn't get an early processing notice, and they did it for me.:dunno

Depends when you asked. They should have their stock of BW but it was a split shipment for Thor so maybe they don't have their full stock in until around the 21st.

Depends when you asked. They should have their stock of BW but it was a split shipment for Thor so maybe they don't have their full stock in until around the 21st.

Depends, I guess. I had Thor before BW, so I asked about her and they helped. My point was, it didn't hurt me any to ask and they didn't seem to mind either.

Depends, I guess. I had Thor before BW, so I asked about her and they helped. My point was, it didn't hurt me any to ask and they didn't seem to mind either.

Not at all. Never hurts to ask. I tried to pay Batman off a week or so early and they said that I had to wait. I'm not sure they even know what they're methods are over there lol

Back