Hot Toys - MMS175 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Thor Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh FFS!

got this same notice for BW a couple of days ago.

We are contacting you today because we have recently sent notification that your order was set to process on Thursday the 21st. Unfortunately the allocated stock that can ship to your territory has not been received and we will not be able to process your order on the original date given.

We will be processing the Thor figure on April 9, 2013 at which time we will send a processing notice on April 5, 2013 reminding you of the processing date.

Wasn't there something about SSC not shipping certain figures to Australia anymore anyways?

I think SSC are allocated a certain amount of stock to sell to this region.
once the pre-orders or sales are exhausted for that region, they won't do anymore.

must be an aus distributor complaining or something.

I just sent SSC customer service an email to charge my credit card asap to expedite shipping before the official processing date of 3/21.

I'm in meetings all day on Monday, and can't squeeze free time to phone them. Hopefully they address my email request.

Follow up (03/13/13). Here's the email response I got from SSC:

"Dear Michael,
Thank you for contacting our Customer Service Department and for your interest in our products.

I am sorry, we will need to wait until 3/21/13 to process your order TBxxxxx1.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Best Regards,

Jennifer Bigham
Customer Service Representative"

what-you-talkin-bout-willis-o.gif

Last edited:
Yeah I'm not sure e-mailing them and telling them to charge your card and expedite your shipping before the processing date would work anyways. If that method worked, I'm assuming anyone who just sent them an e-mail and said "Charge my card, I'm a very busy man so I need this processed before the other orders" would just get put right back into the same order, because everyone would do it. I don't think they'd do this no matter how much money you had on the card. I've had him on order since June of last year, and I'm still waiting for them to process my card too.

Yeah I'm not sure e-mailing them and telling them to charge your card and expedite your shipping before the processing date would work anyways. If that method worked, I'm assuming anyone who just sent them an e-mail and said "Charge my card, I'm a very busy man so I need this processed before the other orders" would just get put right back into the same order, because everyone would do it. I don't think they'd do this no matter how much money you had on the card. I've had him on order since June of last year, and I'm still waiting for them to process my card too.

Some releases get a small initial shipment which they actually do ship out some orders early before the processing date, while the remaining orders process and ship as normal. SSC send emails to a small group of customers asking if they would like to have their orders processed early.

I've had two previous email requests for orders get acknowledged and processed during these types of events. They were the original MMS 132 Mark VI and DX06 Jack Sparrow. So I figured it wouldn't hurt to try with Thor, even though it wasn't successful. I enjoyed your quote of "Charge my card, I'm a very busy man..." Way to sound ignorant. :clap :rotfl

While I am not for capital punishment, whoever did his forearm armour should not be alive at the moment, because once they come out, my god were they a pain in the *bleep* to get back on...

with that said though...here are some pictures (quick ones as I got him pretty late at night...better ones will come soon I swear)

DSC02097_zps137ab887.jpg

DSC02098_zpsfd4a7df2.jpg

DSC02100_zps2c32a0e8.jpg

DSC02101_zps289e4281.jpg

DSC02102_zps4794e9c4.jpg

DSC02103_zps7601ce9a.jpg

DSC02105_zps5839c70f.jpg

DSC02109_zps51d1bd29.jpg

DSC02110_zps6e7cca2d.jpg

DSC02111_zps404d38bc.jpg

Last edited:
Back