Hot Toys - MMS175 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Thor Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't really understand the delay until March.
I checked the Hot Toys Japan site, it shows Black Widow, Loki and Thor as a January release.
Even with Chinese New Years, which is on Feb 10th, wouldn't they have planned ahead to avoid holiday disruptions and started shipping product to the rest of the world before the break.

After all these delays, getting the figures to Sideshow then getting it ship to a Canadian retailer and then to me. I probably won't be getting any of these figures until May.

I don't really understand the delay until March.
I checked the Hot Toys Japan site, it shows Black Widow, Loki and Thor as a January release.
Even with Chinese New Years, which is on Feb 10th, wouldn't they have planned ahead to avoid holiday disruptions and started shipping product to the rest of the world before the break.

After all these delays, getting the figures to Sideshow then getting it ship to a Canadian retailer and then to me. I probably won't be getting any of these figures until May.

Don't go by the Hot Toys Japan website its not up to date. As a rule of thumb whatever is show to come out in HK we can expect that it will hit Side show in about a month so as of now Bane, Joker and Metal Gear' Boss are out in HK. Also Hot Toy releases their figures in batches which accounts for most of the delays in getting the state side, in some cases it might take a month and a half before you get the figures depending on the demand. More then likely these figures would have been at Side Show in Feb , but do to the expected holiday it has been pushed back till March. As for all the other figures due out in March Hot Toys releases and average to figures a month, maybe one more if its not labor intensive made mostly of plastic not much tailoring.

You can expect figures then to arrive in sequence after March as this delay will cascade down through the release schedule.

...what if Somalian pirates hijack the HT shipment on the way over here?!! mAYBE THATS the reason for the delays, pardon the caps. Damn pirates hijackin' all our stuffs.

funny-pictures-pirate-cat.jpg

I think this guy will be the next release from Hot Toys out of the Avengers. I'm basing this off the Sideshow newsletter, they advertised him to pre-order so i'm guessing that means they know he's coming next and want to get as many people pre-ordering.

I think this guy will be the next release from Hot Toys out of the Avengers. I'm basing this off the Sideshow newsletter, they advertised him to pre-order so i'm guessing that means they know he's coming next and want to get as many people pre-ordering.

Now that's logical thinkin right there. :lecture

I was kinda hoping for Widow before Thor, but am assuming (gulp) that they'll be close together.

Now that's logical thinkin right there. :lecture

I was kinda hoping for Widow before Thor, but am assuming (gulp) that they'll be close together.

I was thinking Widow too considering we saw her box in that Christmas preview but Thor is before her in MMS numbering... I'm thinking we'll see a good week or two where it's Marvel figures being released.

Just tried pre-ordering Thor from SS and apparently they don't ship HT's to Australia anymore! WTF! They reckon they will honor any current orders but won't ship any new orders.

Back